6

Y/n's POV:

"Ha! You're a smelly butt goblin!!" I said to Sana as I laughed and wheezed for air. "Well you're a cheater!!" Sana said, then she punched my shoulder and crossed her arms. "Ow! That hurts!!" I said, then she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "You deserve it, cheater," she said, then she looked around and saw our favorite game still there. "Look, Y/n!!" Sana squealed, pointing at the shooting game that tests the compatibility of the players.

I bought tokens, then I pulled her to play that game. "Damn, 7 years and it's still there," I said, as we stared at the booth. We both entered through the sides. It was fully covered, so it was just me and her sitting side by side in front of a huge screen, without anyone trying to bother us. "Are you ready for this?" I asked, then Sana smiled and said, "I'm always ready," then I inserted the tokens and pressed the button to begin playing, but I messaged Miku a couple of times before starting.

We both held onto the huge guns that served as controllers. Enemies started to approach us, but we were quick to shoot. "Ha! Come at us, bitches!!" I yelled, then Sana laughed. It got to a point where I swear too much that she just laughs at me. "Yeah!!" Sana shouted while firing at the huge spiders that were quickly approaching. But then a surprise attack came from Sana's side, so I quickly pointed the cursor of my gun and started firing like crazy.

"Whew. I would've died there," she said then I smirked and said, "Thank me later," before starting to fire again. After a few seconds, a giant spider suddenly appeared from underneath. It was a boss battle! The huge spider ran after us, but we kept on firing at its weak points. "Let's go, Baby!!" I yelled, then Sana looked at me. "Who're you calling 'Baby'?" she asked with a smirk. I looked at her and just laughed. "No!!" I shouted because I didn't realize that the giant spider was about to crash onto us.

"I've got this!" Sana said with that same smirk on her face, then she pointed at the giant spider's head and started to let loose. "Come on," I whispered, then the spider suddenly flipped over and landed lifeless. "YES!!" we both almost shot out of our seats out of being victorious over the giant spider, but instead, we unconsciously faced each other and hugged like there was no tomorrow, then we noticed what we were doing.

"Sorry," Sana said, then looked away, but she was obviously trying to hide her smile and blushing cheeks. "No, it's okay," I said, then I nervously laughed. "Hey, we still have a cave to go through," I said, then I held onto the gun again, and she did the same. We kept on shooting until we finally got out of the cave, and soon we finally got beaten, but we finished half of the game. "Wooh! Finally. I thought we were not gonna finish playing," Sana said as she laid herself back.

And now, the most anticipated part of the game... the compatibility result! Sana gripped my arm tightly while we watched the number inside a heart as it goes higher and higher until it stops when it reached a hundred percent. Once again, we both jumped out of our seats and wrapped our arms around each other without even noticing it. "YES!!!!" we both shouted, all proud of getting a hundred percent the compatiblity... wait... we're what?? I looked at the result and read "100%".

"You guys should be married!" the machine said, then we both looked at the screen while still wrapped around each other's arms, and as soon as we realized it, we once again let go and awkwardly laughed and looked at anywhere aside from each other. "Nice game," I said just to get out of that awkward situation. She just giggled and said, "Yeah," while hinding her hands behind her and fiddling with her fingers.

As we stood there, still in that awkward situation, I heard two very familiar voices from outside the game booth. My face turned serious, then Sana asked me what it was, but I placed my finger over my lips and shushed her so I could listen closely to the two voices. "Is he not messaging you yet?" the male voice asked. "He did, but that was a few minutes ago. Thankfully," the girl said. After a few seconds, I finally decided to come out of the booth.