13

Y/n's POV:

Sana wanted to go back, and so that's exactly what we did. I absolutely loved how bravely she spoke about about coming back here to make her mother remember. I mean, even though her parents didn't treat her well when she was young, she was still willing to help without hesitation. Yes, she might be heartbroken, but that's not enough reason to stop Minatozaki Sana from fighting. She will fight with a smile, even when her vision is blurred out by all the tears.

We stood at the doorstep of the room. Sana took deep breaths before twisting the doorknob and pushing the door open. "We're back!" Sana said in a sweet tone, then her mom looked at us and smiled. Sana sat on a chair beside the bed while I stood behind her. "Did you have breakfast already?" I asked, then Sana's mom nodded and said, "I did. A nice lady came in and gave me delicious food. It's been a while since I ate one that's so good!" I smiled and said, "You'll get that here, everyday!"

Sana held her mom's hand and said, "We will take care of you. You don't have to be out on those cold streets anymore. I promise." Sana's Mom held Sana's hand, too, then she asked, "Why are you all so kind to me?" I looked at Sana to let her answer. "We just want to help," Sana said, then she stood up and excitedly asked, "Do you want to go to the mall? Let's buy you some new clothes!" Her mother's eyes glowed in excitement and said, "Really? Yes!" but then she frowned and added, "But... I don't have money."

"It's on me," I said, then Sana squealed a little bit before saying, "Get ready! I'm so excited!" So Sana's mom quickly stood up, took clothes, and went to shower. "I didn't notice that they removed her restraints," I said, surprised with the fact that she wasn't violent at all. "I can still see Mom's old self in her," Sana said, then she smiled and looked at me. "I'll make her remember no matter what," Sana added. I held her hand tightly and said, "We will make her remember. So you could be the happiest lady alive."

How I would want to see her at her best. How I would love to see her smile a true smile. But then Sana suddenly received a message on her phone. She immediately opened it and read the message. She suddenly frowned and I got so worried about what she received. "Why? What was it, Sana??" I asked, then she gave the phone to me. What I read almost made my heart shatter. I couldn't believe how time flies so fast. One day she arrives, and now...

"From: Mr. JYP

Please be reminded that your vacation would be over soon. Do whatever you want to do now, because your group will be working on your next comeback."

I looked back at Sana and gave her a sad smile. "I guess you'll be leaving soon," I said. I can follow her to Korea though, but even if I want to, I'll be too busy handling my company by then. Yeah, I know I'm very rich, but that doesn't mean that I have to let those that I assigned to temporarily govern the company do that for forever. I still have to be the leader that leads my own workers to their own success and to the success of the company. We reached great heights because of that, so we have to keep it that way.

"I guess," Sana replied to my question, then she looked at the bathroom door and said, "But how about Mom? How will I be able to make her remember?" and I know just how sad she was when she asked that question. So I, as her boyfriend, hugged her from behind and told her, "Don't worry, Sana. I'm still here. I'll do what I can to make her remember you," then I gave her an assuring, but still a sad smile. She took my hand and said, "Thank you so much, my love."

Sana's mom came out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to go. I must admit, she does look a lot like Sana when she's properly groomed. I know now where Sana got her looks. She wasn't wearing fancy clothes, but with what she's wearing and how she wore it, I don't even feel like she had been cast on the streets for even a day. "I'm ready!" she said, then Sana and I lookef at each other with smiles. "Well, then let's go!" I said in a very excited tone, then we all left the house.