The Class C Heroes

Wowzers, a kind of long chapter!

After looking through a quick summary of what's going to happen for the rest of season 2, I think I can plan this perfectly!

Anyways, enjoy!

----------------------------------------

It was finally the match with Saitama against the guy Charanko knew as I sighed, knowing this wouldn't end well. "Umm, (L/n)-san?"

I looked to see the paramedics from before as they were sweating.

"Can you help us heal some of the Martial artists from Charanko? You'll have a closer seat watching the fight." I smiled, following them as Saitama knocked out the guy in one hit again.

"Charanko finishes it with a single blow! Our four semi-finalist fighters are now set! Which one will take the championship?!" I looked at Saitama in worry as he looked stressed about the wig.

"Charanko." I called as he walked up to me. "(Do you need some wig glue? It looks like it's going to fly off at any second.)"

He patted my head, walking away to the break rooms as I felt reddened by his actions. I cleared my throat, sitting back watching the first semi-final round. Suiryu knocked out the guy completely with one kick as he winked at me.

"And Suiryu moves on to the finals! Now, we've come to the second semi-final match! This is a must-see matchup!" I giggled to myself, noticing Saitama has always been the smaller opponent for all of his matches. "Choze, whose relentless attacks have demolished opponents, versus Charanko, who has advanced by winning every match with a single blow!"

I didn't like Choze's look one bit as he had no eyelids, showing his crazed teal-blue eyes. "Hmmph! Any vulgarian can finish an opponent with a single blow. I execute my opponents at my own leisurely pace to showcase my infinite superiority!"

Choze kept going on and on about his bloodline and genetics as Saitama just stared at him uninterested.

"Begin!" Saitama yawned, punching Choze out of the ring as the paramedics ran to where he was going to land.

"Another single-hit knockout! Charanko advances unscathed to the finals!" The crowd cheered as I made eye-contact with Saitama. "Charanko's power knows no bounds!"

"The tournament's already over?" He asked a little bit disappointed.

"You one hit KOed them all the way to the end, it was inevitable." I responded knowing he barely tried. "But now you're against Suiryu."

"Is he strong?" I smirked at him, knowing he knew the answer to that.

"Before I met you, yes. But now, I'm not so sure." I answer, turning to see Suiryu in front of me. 

"I want you to watch me out there (Y/n)." I looked up at him as he smiled, grabbing the back of my head and locking me into a kiss.

"Woah!! Suiryu's confession through actions! Sorry ladies, but Suiryu is all about (L/n)-san!" He pulled away, looking straight at Saitama as I paled, knowing from my fair share of romance mangas and Saitama's personality that this won't end well. "And with that, ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you to the Super Fight final match! The seedlings had Charanko as an overwhelming underdog, but we might have an incredible upset on our hands!"

The crowd continued to go wild as Suiryu stepped onto the platform, grinning at Saitama.

"By the sounds of it, the fans in the stadium sense something, too! But this man will have no part of it! It seems unthinkable that he'd struggle against anyone!" Suiryu walked straight up to Saitama, looking down on him with a condescending smirk as he focused on his hair. "Suiryu of the Dark Corporeal Fist, versus Charanko's Fist of Seltzer Water on the Rocks! Who will emerge as the winner?! Oh!! Suiryu is grinning! Has he sensed he's got his opponent outclassed?"