Meeting the Egos

"So what's gonna happen to me?"

"Don't vorry about it"

"How can't I worry about it? I'm handcuffed! So what did I do?"

"I am not telling you that right now. Go to sleep"

"I can't sleep! Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Because you are keeping me up with your incessant questions"

"Why do I have a scar on my neck?"

"It's a sensitive topic right now"

"But it's about MY scar. I want to know"

"Please go to sleep"

"How did my apartment catch fire? Does anyone know that yet?"

"I honestly don't know the answer to that"

''The guy in red is kinda mean. What did I do to him?"

Henrik glared at him and Anti swallowed, realizing that was one of the questions he should save for later.

"Can you uncuff me so I can go to the bathroom?"

Henrik sighed, "Fine. But no funny business and then after, you'll go RIGHT to sleep. Hear me?"

"Yes sir" he smirked playfully. Seemed he didn't lose that aspect of himself with his memories.

Henrik just snorted and unlocked the cuffs. Anti rubbed his wrist and carefully stood up to go to the bathroom. Henrik watched him carefully, "Keep zhe door open"

Anti gave him a look, "Wh-what? Ew! That's gross! Weirdo . . ."

"Oh please! I am a doctor! Don't be so-"

"Alright, alright" Anti interrupted him and left the door open. Henrik didn't watch though, of course. He just wanted to make sure he could hear him in case he fell or hurt himself.

Anti did his business, carefully looking at his arms and legs that were wrapped up in gauze. He finally realized his head was loosely wrapped with gauze over his stitches but he didn't mind it.

When washing his hands, he finally looked at himself for the first time in the mirror.

Everything just seemed to stop in that moment.

Anti lifted a hand up to his face and stared at himself.

'Why. . . why do I look so much like that doctor? And that other guy?'

He wasn't stupid but it was pretty hard for him to imagine. He got a good look at the scar on his neck and went to touch it, feeling the smooth skin. He swallowed nervously under his own touch. He looked so similar to them except for the scar and his green eyes.

But he must have been taking longer than expected and the doctor called for him, "Are you doing alright in zhere?" Anti could here the yawn in his voice.

Opening the door all the way, he slowly came out and saw back down on the bed, holding his hand out to be cuffed again. The doctor just looked at him though as if he could tell something was wrong, "Vhat is it? Ask your question. But just ONE"

"Why do I look so much like you guys? Am I. . . . am I your br-brother? Wh-what did I-"

"I said one question." Henrik stopped him but sighed, "And they all have a complicated answer, Anti. Put your hand down. I vill not cuff you for the rest of the night."

"So you won't answer me?"

Henrik took off his glasses and laid his head back in the chair, "I just. . . actually don't know how to respond. Most of us consider ourselves brothers but. . ."