All His Fault

"S-sean!?"

At the door was their very own creator. He looked a lot like them of course but more . . . mature? Sad? He looked fairly nervous as well.

"Uh" the YouTuber scratched the back of his head nervously, "Hey guys. It's uh . . . it's been a while"

Snapping out of the shock first was Anti, "Well what are you just standing there for!? Get in here before he comes back or something!"

Jameson ushered Sean in and locked the door behind him.

Chase, Jackie and Henrik weren't looking too thrilled at seeing him but agreed with Anti. They didn't know what the puppeteer could be planning now. He's already sneaked up on them twice!

"Wait, what?" Sean didn't understand what they were talking about, "Before who comes back? What's going on?"

Chase snarled at him, "Not that you care but we're kind of in the middle of something. Something big"

"Not that I? What?" Sean looked hurt but the others didn't really buy it. Marvin, Jameson, Anti and Dark seemed to be the only neutrals in the situation.

Sean shook it off and took a breathe, "Look, I found you guys and came here to see what the situation was. After Anti glitched into my house, something just didn't sit right and I had to find you guys. I was hoping Anti wasn't lying. . . it looks like-"

"It looks like you were wrong." Jackie interrupted him, "And now that we've got that cleared up, you can leave."

Sean stared them all down, his face turning stern, "You guys don't get to do that. After all this time! After all this time, I've been worried sick about all of you! Why did you guys just leave me!?"

"Why did WE leave YOU!?" Henrik yelled at him, "You are kidding, right?! You are the one who left US!"

"That's not true! I-"

"Guys, knock it off!" Anti shouted above them, making them all shut up, "This isn't the time to turn on each other. Whatever happened, happened. It's in the past. Puppeteer WANTS us against each other. He's probably watching it laughing. Let's not give him the satisfaction"

"Puppeteer?"

But everyone sighed and silently groaned, knowing Anti was right.

Marvin was the only Septic, however, that didn't seem to have an opinion on the matter. It was like he knew something and Jackie was the one who saw it in his eyes.

"Marvin" Jackie hissed at him, "Puppeteer said you would know things. Something about wiped memories and us all having missing pieces. Have any idea what he meant by that? And pray tell. . . . WHY did you risk your life running off to Anti's apartment for that fucking TV? This is the only time I'll ask nicely, Marvin"

Marvin had every intention of lying again. He didn't want to tell them anything just yet. He had to fix HIS mind first to truly know the full story He wasn't ready!

"Marv" Anti's voice stopped his thoughts and he looked over at him still being semi-held by Chase. He looked so fucking tired, "You have to tell them. You can't keep doing this on your own and you know it. Please"

Marvin still felt conflicted but Sean's confusion filled the room, "Will someone PLEASE tell me what the FUCK is going on!?"

 Dark sighed heavily and broke out of Henrik's grasp to flop on the couch in defeat, "For fucks sake. . . . I'll condense it for you! Anti lost his memory in a fire that this mystery guy puppeteer started to try and kill him for some reason. Puppeteer is a Septic ego we don't know and has controlling Anti for years now like a slave. Apparently, puppeteer uses some sort of magic that he keeps inside of Anti. He kidnapped him the same day Anti appeared in your house to take him back but he escaped. Then he appeared here tonight to siphon Anti again. He wants to kill all the Septic egos"