The Spell

Jameson was enjoying his morning tea, enjoying the silence as the others went about their day. Henrik had to go back into work, Jackie was in the basement gym working out and Chase was absentmindedly doing little trick-shots in the living room to distract himself from everything.

Apparently Anti was in Marvin's room and they were reading together or something. Jameson didn't quite believe it but he trusted them. As he took a few more small sips, their newest guest, Dark, came in the kitchen and poured himself a mug of coffee. Jameson took a closer look at him to see his suit was a tad wet along with his hair. And he looked grumpy, so Jameson refrained from finding out from him what happened.

He knew Anti must have done something. He heard shouting from upstairs earlier and he recognized them to be Anti and Dark's voices. They must have had an argument. Jameson knew that Anti had been more testy lately. He wasn't stupid. Anti really was slowly remembering and gaining back his personality with it. He had always been stubborn and brash but hopefully regaining his memories didn't take away the love in his heart now.

Jameson was worried but he believed in Anti. He KNEW that Anti remembered sign language and how to talk to Jameson. He knew why he lied but he hoped nothing bad came from it.

Dark grumbled and sat at the table across from Jameson with the cup of steaming coffee in his hands.

He seemed. . . unusually melancholy this morning, not that he knew what he was like beforehand. Perhaps he regretted the argument he and Anti got in this morning?

"I know you're watching me." Dark interceded Jameson's thoughts, "I know you're trying to read me, mute, and it won't work." he narrowed his eyes and snarled at him.

But Jameson wasn't affected and signed to him, 'Did you and Anti get into a fight?'

Dark quirked his brow at him and Jameson rolled his eyes. He got out his trusty notepad and wrote down the question, showing it to him.

"Oh. . . .  It's none of your business"

Jameson wrote something more on the paper and showed it to him and Dark growled, "It's not like it matters! I didn't hurt him! He didn't need to throw his breakfast at me" he mumbled the last part, looking away.

Jameson silently chuckled and wrote something else. 

"Tch" Dark scoffed at him, "You don't know anything about our relationship. Apparently, neither does Anti. He needs to watch himself just like everyone else near me." he sighed, "He never really was good at that thought before, I guess. Oh why am I even talking to you? I don't have to explain anything to you!"

Jameson gave an exaggerated shrug and Dark stood up, stomping out of the room, "Damn Septics. Always causing trouble. Even worse than Wil" he nearly pouted.

Jameson just rolled his eyes. He knew Dark could be dramatic but perhaps he was being over the top. There was most likely a good reason Anti did what he did to him and Dark knew it. Why else would he be sulking?

He sighed to himself. Hopefully things could get back to normal eventually. He missed his peaceful mornings. Now his tea was getting cold.

"Are you sure about this?" Anti asked him.

Marvin rolled his eyes, "It's fine! It's perfectly safe!"

"Then why have you been staring at the same page for a half hour now? I'm not stupid, Marv. You're worried something will go wrong"