One Thing After Another

"Shit!" Jackie fell to the ground and slammed his fist onto the floor, cracking the wood.

"Jackie, stop!" Sean tried to console him but he wasn't any better off. 

Jackie shoved him away and ran his hands through his hair, "No! He's gone! He's fucking gone!"

Chase stood stock still, hugging himself, thinking about what Anti had said. 

All of their emotions were through the roof and it was clear none of them knew how to really deal with it. 

'We need to stay calm' Jameson tried signing to them, getting their attention, 'If Anti really wanted to go back to Puppeteer, he would have stayed her to hurt us. Right?'

"I'm not worried about Anti leaving for Puppeteer" Jackie shook his head, "I'm worried FOR Anti if that bastard finds him! Anti wouldn't go back"

"How do you know that?" Chase grunted, "This is just like what happened that night"

"No, it is not" Henrik agreed with Jackie, "Anti is smarter than that. He knows we care about him."

Marvin then realized, "Puppeteer is after HIM first."

"Yeah, we know that" Sean crossed his arms, "That's why we need to find him and-"

"No, you don't get it" Marvin stopped him. He understood what Anti was doing, "He's not the same man as he was before. He's different. But also. . . ." he sighed.

"What, Marvin?" Jackie asked. The magician clearly figured something out but didn't want to tell them, "What is it?"

"Anti left for a reason but it wasn't to go back to Puppeteer. It was to protect us. Because he knows that Puppeteer needs that magic first and foremost."

'What do we do?' Jameson asked, 'There has to be something we can do!'

"He said not to follow him" Henrik crinkled his brow, "He has a plan, perhaps?"

"We NEED to find him!" Chase was getting more and more worked up by the second, "Anti is NOT in the right state of mind right now! What was his state of mind before he lost his memories!? He wanted to KILL himself because he thought that that was the only way to rid himself of the bastard!"

They all tensed at that. Chase was right but. . . . . . where do they even start?

"I think you are wrong. I don't think he'd kill himself" Henrik disagreed, "But you are right in one think. We need to find him. Even IF he is angry with us"

Anti glitched to the only place Puppeteer could never go.

He had only been there once. He hated it but it was his only shot.

Hopefully his newest friend would be there to help him.

It was vacant and black. It felt like outer space and probably just as cold.

Seeing Dark no where to be found after he woke up, he figured he had either left or someone came to retrieve him. Either way, he knew Puppeteer did a number on him by messing with his head. He had to be here in the void.

'Damn Iplier bastard' he thought to himself, 'Really is a stubborn one. But I guess I have to thank him for actually trying to help. Wilford really has turned him into a softie.'

Anti blinked only for the scene around him to change.

He was in Marvin's room. It was brightly lit with fairy lights and the magician was sitting on his bed with a big smile on his face, showing Anti a card trick. Anti laughed and practically bounced as the card trick worked over and over again.