Embedded Inside

A couple of days had passed and still, Dark had yet to truly apologize to Anti. Luckily for him, however, this version of the glitch was quite forgiving. And too bored to hold a true grudge.

Ever since Jackie started really teaching him more tricks with his glitching, more pranking was on the menu and unfortunately, Dark and Henrik were prime candidates. Why them specifically? Jameson was too nice, Marvin was still focusing on his memories, Jackie taught him the tricks and Chase, as a fellow prankster, would see them coming a mile away.

Dark seemed just as serious as Henrik so seeing their reactions were more fun for Anti.

So far he had made porn come up on Henrik's laptop, changed all of Dark's contact names on his phone and appeared on Henrik's favorite doctor drama show in the TV just to mess with him.

Jackie had also taught him how to use knives as a weapon again but that was messy at first.

Anti had been terrified of the sharp object when Jackie first gave it to him and in his confidence, he accidentally cut himself.

Anti had started to freak out at seeing his blood and they had to rush to Henrik but it didn't need stitches, thankfully. Chase didn't want them playing with knives anymore but that didn't stop them. Jackie convinced Anti that knives were his specialty along with glitching. He was a natural at it and if he couldn't glitch at some point, he could always swing out his knife to attack.

It took some getting used to but Jackie had been right. He really was a natural with them.

Which was almost scary.

Anti was still nervous using the knife but he was getting braver every time.

Dark was watching Anti mess with the knife alone in his room. He knew it was creepy but there was still something they were hiding from him and he had to find out what it could be.

He was hidden in the shadows but he must have made a wrong move and within a split second, Anti threw the knife towards him into the wall. Right next to his head.

"Come out, asshole. I know you're there"

Dark swallowed, a little worried. Had he remembered something? Reaching out from the darkness and back into a physical form, Dark appeared in plain view for him.

"Anti. I was only watching to make sure-"

"Oh fuck off already." the glitch rolled his eyes, "You were watching me for other reasons and we both know that"

Dark blinked and ripped the knife out of the wall, lightly twirling it in his hand, "You've gotten quite good with a knife again, I see"

"Jackie's been showing me the ropes. Not that you'd know anything about weapons. You probably only rely on your weird void powers or-"

Dark threw the knife back at him, smirking as it stuck into the wall next to him. Anti rolled his eyes, "Show-off"

"You're the one who antagonized me"

"You're the one who started it"

"Technically not true but whatever you prefer or remember I suppose"

Anti roughly plucked the knife out of the wall and set if next to him on the bed. He pulled his knees up to his chin and griped, "I guess I should apologize for dumping the milk and cereal on ya"

"Not what I meant. Plus you had every right to. I was being inconsiderate."

"Oh~? Are you actually apologizing, Mr. Darkiplier?" he teased.