The Corrupted

He used to flutter around happily, completely unaware of what was happening around him.

His creator never really paid him much attention anymore but he just assumed he was too busy to. Maybe he just needed some time to himself?

Sam always looked for the best in every situation. He never really knew what sadness or depression meant. He knew his creator felt these things but he didn't understand enough to help. He wanted to.

But he was just a eyeball. He couldn't talk or hug. Couldn't even nuzzle without it being somewhat creepy or gross. But Sean created him. He loved him. Right?

That's what he thought.

More often than not, Sam found himself alone and the more time Sean spent by himself, making his videos and traveling by himself to see his friends, pushing the little eyeball away. . . . . Sam felt . . .. alone.

He no longer felt happy. If he had a heart, he was sure it would break.

Did Sean forget about him? Did he care anymore for him? Did he ever care?

And one day, Sam found himself waking to darkness.

A deep and dark void where he could still hear and see his creator  . . .not thinking of him.

He was still his brand and signature. . . . but Sean clearly didn't see HIM anymore. Just branding. He was nothing to him now.

It tore Sam apart but there was nothing he could do. Nothing he could say. He was lost now. Gone.

He only felt a little regretful happiness that Sean was still empty inside as well. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help that.

And then one day, something happened.

An ego was born.

And Sean was. . . . .. happy.

He called him Marvin the Magnificent. A magician with a good heart and skills to match. Although on tape, the man was a fool, the real ego was something so much more.

Powerful. Strong and full of a bright attitude. He could do anything. He also had a body and could talk and do things with Sean. Could hug him and tell him everything would be alright. Something Sam could have never been able to do.

Sam felt jealousy for the very first time.

As time passed, Jackieboyman came next. And then Henrik, Chase and Jameson. The hero, doctor, goof and classy entertainer. Sean had made so many interesting characters with their own bodies and personalities. Their own dreams and goals.

Sam just felt so . . . . useless. Obsolete. Sean didn't even TRY to remember him. He just left him in the dirt.

But then one day he felt something else. Another creation in Sean's head. The more Sam investigated, he realized he had a friend. Another one of Sean's characters he had thrown away and deserted.

Antisepticeye was his name.

He wasn't fully alive and he hung strung-up in the darkness of Sean's mind like a doll in a toy store but Sam could see in his thoughts.

He was all alone and depressed just like him. He wished he could talk to him. But then again, Sam couldn't talk anyways. Instead, he stayed around his aura, hoping he could sense it and be less sad. He just wanted a friend.

Then one day Marvin started dabbling in things he shouldn't have.

He always loved to collect books and knowledge of magic but lately he's gone into the black market of such things.