Memories He'd Rather Forget

Anti stood on the other side of the road staring at the Septic house. It was raining out and dark and he didn't have a lot of time before his master could find him. 

He was soaking wet and cold but mostly terrified. He had already made them dislike him by what happened to their creator and possessing Henrik and Jameson that one time. But really, his master had controlled his body when possessing Sean so that wasn't really him and didn't have a choice with Henrik and JJ. Master's orders. 

By this time, he was shaking as a cold breeze drifted through. 

'I should go back home. If I go now, he might just let it go. I could play it off as surveillance?'

But he shook his head at the thought, 'No, you're stronger than that! You're not going back to that bastard! He beats you and treats you like a mongrel He can fuck off!'

But what would the others do?

But he  knew that Marvin was the one who brought his master to life. If it wasn't for him, none of this would have happened. He felt some resentment for Marvin in that instant. Perhaps some blackmail was in order? 

No, he shouldn't even really mention it. He couldn't anger them. They were his only chance at freedom. If they trusted him, that is.

Swallowing thickly, Anti crossed the road and came into the driveway. His nose sniffled from being out in the cold rain for too long but it didn't bother him. He had worse things to worry about than a cold.

Slowly, he came up to the door and could already feel the warmth from inside. 

He could hear voices laughing and talking with each other. It was unlike anything he had ever heard. So different from the way his master portrayed them already like they were the enemy. They didn't sound so bad.

A shiver ran through him and his breathing picked up in his anxiety. He tried to breathe naturally but he couldn't stop himself from almost panicking. He had to do it now before he chickened out. It was now or never.

Quickly, he knocked on the door and stepped away a bit from the door, hugging himself. He wanted to seem small and nonthreatening. Now wasn't the time to worry about his pride. They could help him, he knew it. If they just worked together, maybe?He normally wouldn't be one for that shit but his master was too powerful for him on his own. But when should he even mention his master? That anxiety picked up again but before he could worry further about THAT, it got quiet.

The laughter and talking stopped and there was walking around. Someone was getting closer to the door. Anti thought about ditching his plan last minute but stood frozen, shivering slightly from the cold. He wasn't dressed in a lot of clothes. Thing shirt, ripped pants and a pair of shoes. Not even a pair of socks. Not exactly ideal for rainy weather but his master would never give him money for himself for such luxuries as socks or a coat.

The door opened to reveal Jackie, the hero. He looked down on him and once he realized who it was, his face turned with a snarl, "What the fuck are you doing here!?"

Anti flinched, "I . . . . I uh . . ." he was at a loss for words, really and hugged himself tighter, appearing even smaller.

"Well!?"

Behind Jackie, the others started moving in the entrance hall to see who was at the door.

Chase was the first to immediately look sorry for him, coming closer than the others behind Jackie.

"I . . .  I'm sorry! I. . . ." he shivered again and cringed, "I  . . . want to join you guys!"

Jackie didn't look too trusting but Chase poke through, "Dude, Red, just let him in and THEN question him. Looks like a wet rat standing in the rain like that"