Barely A Fight

They all glared daggers at puppeteer in Chase's body. Sure, they were still pissed at Chase at the moment but they weren't going to endanger him. He had been drunk, after all.

Puppeteer hung the gun against Chase's head, laughing as he did so, "Look at you all. So helpless"

Jackie snarled at him, "Why are you here? Why did you possess Chase's body?"

He rolled his eyes, "He was so easy. So drunk and full of guilt. He's fine, just . . . . . taking the backseat at the moment. And why posses him? To hurt you, of course. I can make him do anything right now"

"You're running out of power, though" Marvin brought up, "Aren't you? That's why you've been making the bold moves."

"You'll never know-"

Marvin suddenly moved his wrist just right, using what little magic he had to swat the gun out of his hand and across the room.

But Puppeteer didn't seem perturbed in the slightest, "Oh! Look who's got some magic! I wouldn't expect anything less coming from you, spending so much time around my puppet"

"He is NOT your puppet!" Henrik shouted at him, "We do not know who you are but a true Septic ego would NEVER-"

"But didn't you think that of Anti before this all occurred?" Puppeteer smiled lazily, keeping an eye on Dark, "Thought he was evil? The one pulling all the strings? No . . . . we both were"

'Lies!' Jameson signed, 'You MADE him do those things!'

"Did I? What evidence do you have? He hated you just as much as I did. And all of you except for Anti knows why. You've been keeping that from him." he smirked at Anti as he said this.

Jackie went to land a punch on him only for him to dodge it, not taking the beginning of this fight seriously at all.

Anti was confused by Puppeteer's words but chose not to think too much on it just yet.

Dark's shadows suddenly lurched from behind him to snag him but he merely teleported to the side, making Chase's body shiver, not used to the feeling of magic inside of him.

"Clever. I'd still love to make you my new little puppet" he acknowledged Dark's attack with a purr, "But you're also a nuisance to me right now. I don't need you interfering."

Puppeteer lifted Chase's arm and an invisible force shot from his hand. Dark managed to block it with his arms in front of him and broke free of the attack.

"I'm not losing to you again!" Dark raised the shadows to his will and along with his blue and red auras, he latched them around Puppeteer like a vice, trying to keep him contained.

But once again, he didn't seem bothered, "Aw you thought we were fighting before? That's cute" a bright light cracked through Dark's shadows and he broke out effortlessly, "Sweetheart, you weren't even a player"

Before Dark could do anything, Puppeteer appeared right in front of him. He was about to do something to Dark when Anti reached out to shock him. It deterred him just enough without really hurting Chase's body but it was only meant as a distraction, anyways.

Puppeteer glared at him, "Oh, does puppet want to play, too?" he went to smack him only for Marvin to cast another spell, sending him flying back away from them.

He was starting to get really irritated now, "But yet you all STILL don't know who I am! Ridiculous, really! Pathetic! You don't even know WHY this is happening to you! Pisses me off!!"

"We don't need to know who you are to take you out!" Jackie stood in front of Anti to keep him away from the man.

Puppeteer in Chase's body just snarled, "I'm not surprised you egos don't remember but Sean!? I'm disappointed in you. Thought you'd remember ALL of your creations"