What's the Stupid Plan?!

Marvin was up in his room. He sifted through his books trying to find the right one. He knew the spell by heart but he found it was a good excuse to get away from everyone for a short bit. He knew Anti would be fine, anyways. He could feel his power still.

'I know they all blame me. The only reason Sean doesn't erase me is because they still need me, I know it. I fucked up so bad' he wanted to cry again but he knew it wouldn't get him anywhere.

He found the book and skimmed through it just to make sure he'd be doing the spell right.

'If anything, I think it's Sean's fault. He's the one who forgot about him like he said. He STILL doesn't know who he is. I mean, I don't either but Sean created him. Anti's the only one right now, I guess, who knows his true identity.'

He shrugged it off and slammed the book shut, 'Whatever happens, Anti better not get into any more trouble. He can't let Puppeteer find him or else we're all fucked'

He grabbed his wand to help with the finer details of the spell and twirled it lightly in his hands with a sigh, 'I wish I was like him, honestly. He's been so strong and brave through all of this and even after remembering . . . well I guess we still don't knew EXACTLY what he's doing or where he went . . . . but he's not with Puppeteer at the moment at least.'

Biting his lip, Marvin finally trotted back downstairs with the others.

Puppeteer was looking everywhere he could think of but it just wasn't working out. He could still feel that energy but couldn't pinpoint it.

He tried looking through Henrik's eyes again but Anti still wasn't there and none of them knew where he was either!

'Damn him! Where could that little bastard be!? At least he doesn't plan on killing himself quickly. Must be getting cold feet'

He crossed his arms, 'I don't have much magic left. And that mongrel dared to deny me! How could he!? I didn't even know that was possible! I doubt he even realizes what he did, himself'

Looking back through Henrik, he knew what they were about to do. Marvin was going to try and cut off the connection. He was fine with that, he didn't really need them anymore since they didn't know where he was either.

But it also appeared that perhaps Anti left to protect them . . . . . which he was reluctant to believe. With everything they've done to him, he couldn't possibly be trying to protect them! They must have it wrong. Yes, they're just too hopeful, themselves.

Anti was like him, after all. A reject. That's all Puppeteer knew. And rejects had to stick together.

The whole reason he CHOSE Anti was because he was like him. He was his . . . puppet. His friend. Right? No, he didn't need friends. Not in this lifetime. He only needed revenge. That was what he needed and craved. He had to find Anti NOW and then the first ones to go will be Marvin and Sean. He'd think about letting Anti live later.

Marvin stood in front of Henrik, wand at the ready.

"Are you sure you know vhat you are doing?"

Marvin shrugged, "More so now that I have most of my memories back. I'm sure this'll work."

"More so? You're SURE?! Are you sure?!" Henrik did not trust this.

"Yeah, don't worry, doc." Marvin smirked a little, "You won't even feel a thing"

"Maybe you shouldn't be throwing doctor sayings at him" Chase commented, "Just saying"

"Yeah, I mean he could make your next doctor's appointment a bitch" Jackie snickered.