A Little Bonding

Anti didn't understand why Henrik brought him back to his office. Once he did, he gave him back his slice of pizza and told him to eat and Anti just stared at him, confused.

He started eating the pizza but his thoughts were still running wild. 

He let Henrik check his stitched head even though it was just for the doctor's own benefit. He needed something to do right now to tear away from what just happened even if his distraction was also the source of his problems. 

Henrik checked the wound carefully for infection but it looked to still be healing good. 

It had only been a day and a half but you could never be too careful.

"I should put more ointment on zhis and wrap it up again just in case" he spoke to himself and Anti let him do as he wished, still munching in thought.

When Henrik was finished and had him gauzed back up, he finally voiced his confusion, taking the last bite of the delicious food.

"What happened back there? Why did Jackie apologize? Why was everyone so freaked out about a note and pills?"

Henrik rubbed his eyes and groaned a little. He wasn't in the mood for 50 questions right now, "Tis the implications, Anti. Obviously Jackie seems to think. We all think . . . . the note could have been a suicide note. And the pills . . . . .  the way you might have done it"

". . . . . how do you know, though? Could just be a random note and the pills could be prescription. Right?"

Henrik shook his head, "Dammit, Anti just listen, alright? Jackie found those items hidden under your bed! It's obvious! You were suicidal!"

"So what?!" he flung the empty plate on his desk, "It doesn't mean anything anymore!"

"How can you just say that? Of course it does!"

"No it doesn't!"

"It means EVERYTHING, Anti! It-"

"I'M NOT THAT MAN ANYMORE!!"

They were silent for a moment until Anti continued, "The man you knew isn't me anymore. . . . . so it DOESN'T matter." 

With that, he walked out of the room and back into the kitchen where they were all moping. Anti stomped up to Jackie and ripped the note out of his hand, "Hey! What are you- You shouldn't-"

Henrik came back up with him just in time to see what was happening.

Anti read the note anyway . . . . . . . . . 

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮,

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 ᵢ'ₘ ₛₒᵣᵣy, ᵢ'ₘ ₛₒᵣᵣy, ᵢ'ₘ ₛₒᵣᵣy,  ᵢ'ₘ ₛₒᵣᵣy, ,

Ì'm §ðrr¥, Ì'm §ðrr¥, Ì'm §ðrr¥, Ì'm §ðrr¥, Ì'm §ðrr¥, 

I̸̬͔̊̏̍͒̑'̵̝̣͖͖̦̄m̴̠̙̬̰͒́̊͌ ̷̦́̊̉̈́͊s̶͙̅́͝o̵̧̝͚̖͎̝͛̈̓̓̇r̷̡͍͇͇̭͂͂̒̐̽̎͝r̷͇̩̰̺̝̩̬̯͉̋͜ȳ̶̧̱̤͚͇̣̘̐̐̐̑̾̓̅̓͜͜, I̸̬͔̊̏̍͒̑'̵̝̣͖͖̦̄m̴̠̙̬̰͒́̊͌ ̷̦́̊̉̈́͊s̶͙̅́͝o̵̧̝͚̖͎̝͛̈̓̓̇r̷̡͍͇͇̭͂͂̒̐̽̎͝r̷͇̩̰̺̝̩̬̯͉̋͜ȳ̶̧̱̤͚͇̣̘̐̐̐̑̾̓̅̓͜͜, I̸̬͔̊̏̍͒̑'̵̝̣͖͖̦̄m̴̠̙̬̰͒́̊͌ ̷̦́̊̉̈́͊s̶͙̅́͝o̵̧̝͚̖͎̝͛̈̓̓̇r̷̡͍͇͇̭͂͂̒̐̽̎͝r̷͇̩̰̺̝̩̬̯͉̋͜ȳ̶̧̱̤͚͇̣̘̐̐̐̑̾̓̅̓͜͜, I̸̬͔̊̏̍͒̑'̵̝̣͖͖̦̄m̴̠̙̬̰͒́̊͌ ̷̦́̊̉̈́͊s̶͙̅́͝o̵̧̝͚̖͎̝͛̈̓̓̇r̷̡͍͇͇̭͂͂̒̐̽̎͝r̷͇̩̰̺̝̩̬̯͉̋͜ȳ̶̧̱̤͚͇̣̘̐̐̐̑̾̓̅̓͜͜,I̸̬͔̊̏̍͒̑'̵̝̣͖͖̦̄m̴̠̙̬̰͒́̊͌ ̷̦́̊̉̈́͊s̶͙̅́͝o̵̧̝͚̖͎̝͛̈̓̓̇r̷̡͍͇͇̭͂͂̒̐̽̎͝r̷͇̩̰̺̝̩̬̯͉̋͜ȳ̶̧̱̤͚͇̣̘̐̐̐̑̾̓̅̓͜͜,I̸̬͔̊̏̍͒̑'̵̝̣͖͖̦̄m̴̠̙̬̰͒́̊͌ ̷̦́̊̉̈́͊s̶͙̅́͝o̵̧̝͚̖͎̝͛̈̓̓̇r̷̡͍͇͇̭͂͂̒̐̽̎͝r̷͇̩̰̺̝̩̬̯͉̋͜ȳ̶̧̱̤͚͇̣̘̐̐̐̑̾̓̅̓͜͜,