Unchained and Free

Sam grinned at them wickedly, "Yes, you'll pay for what you've done to us"

Henrik couldn't believe what he was seeing, "A-anti! Vhat are you doing!? Ve thought you ran off to protect us. To protect yourself!"

Anti slowly looked over at the doctor, "You thought wrong. I belong with Sam. I just. . . don't fit in with you all"

Jackie growled, "Dammit, Anti, stop it! Come to your senses! We're sorry for what we did! We shouldn't have tossed you aside like that but we didn't know what you were going through! You don't want to go back with HIM!"

"Just goes to show then that none of you really knew me after all"

Sam couldn't wipe that smirk off his face if he wanted to, seeing them all so heartbroken, "Come to me, Anti. We can destroy them all together. I need you, little one" he cooed.

Anti went to take a step but Chase then shouted at him, "Anti, don't you dare take another fooking step! You can't think that that monster actually fucking cares about you! We love you, Anti! Don't fucking do this to us!"

"You're our brother" Marvin joined in, practically shaking. If Anti really joined Sam, then it'd all be over.

'Please, Anti' Jameson signed sorrowfully.

Anti's eyes flared, "I don't need you. I'm stronger without you" he walked over to Sam.

"Anti" Sean even pleaded. He didn't want to erase either of them. He just couldn't. Deep inside, he knew it was his own fault they were both like this, "I'm so sorry. . . . Please" he started to cry, "Please forgive me"

But Anti simply ignored him, continuing towards Sam until he was just a foot away. So close, he could feel his breathe on him, "That a boy. Good boy, Anti. Such a good little pu-" he managed to stop himself and just smiled.

He took Anti's shoulders and started to take Marvin's energy from him, taking his time and reveling in the other's grief and anguish, his canine's showing in a gleaming sneer.

Anti just stared at him, knowing what had to be done. He snorted and his nose wrinkled is distaste, "I hate you so much"

Sam suddenly twitched a little and glared at him, "Be careful, Anti. I can still kill you"

"That's not very brotherly of you." Anti commented with a mischievous smirk, "Actually, I don't think of you as a brother at all and I'm pretty sure you feel that way, too. You're still just using me and you'll do everything you can to kill and destroy. You're more of a virus than I am, really"

Anti cut the flow with an evil glint of his own, "And I don't need you."

"What are you doing?" Sam's eyes glowed in rage, "Give me that power. Antisepticeye, do as I say!"

"I don't think I want to"

Sam went to let go of him and attack but Anti kept his hands on his shoulders so he couldn't, "You see. . .. I don't need you. I've learned a lot without you around. What life really has to offer. What family truly is and you're not it."

"You fucking little-" Anti stopped him, clutching his hands so hard, he almost broken them.

"I'm not your puppet any more. I'm not your slave. I'm not yours" Anti growled deeply.

Jackie grinned, "Anti?"

The others suddenly realized what was happening, too, and relief washed over them.

"You would be nothing without me, you little bastard! I brought you to life!" Sam shouted at him.

"And I learned to walk on my own without you. Actually, I've learned a LOT without you. Want to see a trick?" Anti grinned this time and took Sam's shoulder's instead.