Revenge gone wrong

Serena

I can't believe Mitch actually agreed to it . Half my plan is now in motion .

The next day after second period, I asked Drake to meet me in the garden, I felt it was appropriate . I broke up with him, you should have seen his expression he looked shattered and angry at the same time, I must have really hit a nerve.

He stood up and for a moment I thought he was gonna beg me not to leave him, I really wish he did, but he didn't . It was way more painful than I ever imagined it would be .

I felt my heart ache with so much force . I thought, I can still fix this, maybe I can end this silly charade, but no I've never sold myself short and I'm not willing to start now .

I sat up and wiped my tears from my face it'll all be worth it, once my plan is fully in motion . After third period, I  walked into the cafeteria and into the midst of Mitch and his gang . They couldn't stop ogling at me, I rolled my eyes, I was in no mood to be courteous.

I asked him to meet me in the garden after school ended, to meet rampant cheers from his friends, what did they think I was gonna do with him? Their so ignorant,  part of me was horrified, what if he hurt me? I still had to meet him after all he was my boyfriend.

It was weird saying it, I'm dating a gangster, ha!

I sat on the bench under the mango tree and the memories of me and Drake, I couldn't stop from invading my thoughts, we had many memories, happy ones,  I heard a motorcycle and sprung to my feet .

I retouched my make up and let the crazy yet grounded side of me take over . He walked toward me, he had a leather jacket over a white vest with some skinny jeans and he wore a pair of black Air Jordans. He looked really handsome . He said hi to me and I responded . He sat beside me and asked why I made that proposition and I asked why he wanted to know .

"I have every right to, if I'm gonna be used as a pawn , don't you agree? "

He was right . I explained it all to him, at first he looked confused, then amused, then surprised and he gave a wicked smile, he said he never pictured me as the revenge seeking type and I said its not revenge, I'm teaching him a lesson.

We sat quiet for sometime, I couldn't stand it so I asked him about his life cause I honestly knew nothing about him . And its true, everyone at school always wondered why he was so wealthy, how did he manage to live so lavishly.

"You don't seem like the type who is from a prominent family"

I mean if he did why did he do the things he did?

"How does the type from a prominent family seem like? "

"I don't know just not this " I said gesturing to him.

"Are you doing anything illegal?" He smiled and said.

"Do I look like a criminal? "

I said err "a little."

He smiled and said.

"it's an extremely long and complicated story" and I replied

"I have all the time in the world ."

He explained it, honestly it sounded as though he made it all up . As though it were an action movie . I was in awe at how much he'd gone through in such a short period of time .

I asked how he transitioned from a spoilt, sheltered  rich kid to an outlaw and why?  Apparently he was tired of the monotony of it all . I felt so ashamed at how horribly I thought of him . It was getting late, I wanted to leave .He offered to give me a ride on his motorcycle .

I agreed,  It came with an adrenalin rush that threatened to turn me into an addict , it was amazing, scary but amazing . That night for the first time another guy invaded my dreams, Mitch .

I sat up as though lightening had struck me I really hope its not what I'm thinking, I bargained for a hard criminal not a conflicted heir to an immense fortune, hopefully this revelation won't affect my plan......

Authors note

This is based / influenced by people I know, I've exaggerated greatly but its still the same story. To everyone in FSA stay tuned for more hints . Please vote, comment and help spread the word .

Thank you <3