Discussions

(A/N Mitch's room )

Mitch (POV)

When the scuffle seized, I carried an uncooperative Serena and quite literally threw her over my shoulder and took her to the elevator , we needed some privacy. She kept on shrieking and fighting me in the elevator but I managed to hold her  resilient body in my arms and hold her still till we got to the top floor where my room was located. I  put her on my bed then locked the door . I didn't put on the light cause this would alert the others of our presence here and they might try to eavesdrop. She was standing in front of me, long, black,thick, waist length curly hair, sensuously smooth semi-dark caramel  like skin tone, body hugging, sexy dress that sent my senses into over drive . Streaks of bright light from the big round  full moon that escaped the balcony entrance adjacent the bachelor pad that was my room made her hazel brown eyes standout beneath her dark eye shadow, eyeliner, kohl and mascara.  She…she…i was stunned,paralyzed, I couldn't move . She looked so beautiful, mouthwateringly  beautiful, like a masterpiece that God almighty had specially crafted just to turn me on  . I'm not exaggerating how can someone so beautiful manage to look even more attractive . This should be a criminal offence . Some how I managed to snap myself outta my thoughts and utter the words " We need to talk Serena "

She was ranting and cursing, I couldn't even open my mouth cause she kept cutting me off. So to shut her up I tried to kiss her but she swayed away from my reach like how breeze slips by and smiled a devilish smile" Do you honestly think, I'll let you kiss me after you swapped saliva with someone else less than 15 minutes ago, well not happening" I didn't initiate the kiss Paz did, she got carried away, I'm sure plus the kiss wasn't even deep she just pressed her lips against mine . Its no big deal .

"Oh really, no big deal, how about I walk out of here and kiss another guy on the lips, that wouldn't be a big deal, would it ?" She replied sarcastically . Serena please Paz is just my friend

"Just your friend, she's your God damned EX!!! "

That was months ago, before I met you, she means nothing to me now . Just then Paz walked in, "I mean nothing to you? " she said with anger and bitterness in her voice. No…of course not "Well which is it? " Serena cut in "By the way, how did you get in Mitch locked the door "I have a key " Paz said in a manner that was bound to irk Serena." You gave her the key to your room? " Paz can we please have some privacy? " No I'm just as involved as anyone of you in this messy love triangle " she stated with seriousness clear on her face . Love triangle? How did I get myself into one of those? I'm a simple guy who loves the simple life . Complexities freak me out . Alright, come… "Don't you dare, this is not a love triangle, you're just a girl who is trying to ruin our relationship, Mitch its time you choose who means more me or Paz" Serena said with a face that showed absolutely no emotion . I can't choose between you and Paz you're both important to me "Well there is no way I'm sharing, if you don't I'll take matters into my own hands " Serena exclaimed with pain clear in her voice and tears forming in her beautiful eyes "stop threatening him, you don't love him, if you did you wouldn't force him to do something that would obviously hurt him  " You have no right to lecture me, we were doing fine before you showed up like an evil apparition from the past " "I was in his life before you, if anyone should bite the dust its you " please stop fighting you two, you're both important to me, I can't choose " well its good that we've sorted this out,it honestly wasn't pleasant meeting you Paz and Mitch we're through" she stormed out and I chased her, Serena…Sere…babe…please…wait up, SERENA!!

I managed to catch up with her, I suggest we leave, so I took her to a nearby beach . You couldn't have possibly meant what you said back there, "I mean it Mitch we're through, go back to your precious Paz " she said with a pout .

  No I'm here with my precious Serena I hugged her and she started crying , surprisingly though she didn't fight back she just hugged me back . I felt like time stood still just for us . You look beautiful babe . "Of course hello Serena Anderson here " she's back to her cocky self again . Alright we need to talk . " No, I obviously don't mean as much to you to as Paz does, let's just move on with our lives" Yes I agree together "No individually " Serena why are you giving me an ultimatum? I love you, we promised to trust each other  " I trust you Mitch, I just don't trust who you are when you're with Paz . You're not the same, its like she has part of your heart, part of your thoughts and part of your love, all things I'm not ready to share with anyone"

You're exaggerating, "I'm not" alright, say you're right, why are you giving up on us . I held her hands and continued you're Serena, the kind of girl who will never accept no for an answer,who will never succumb to any difficulty  . I love you, then she looked up into my eyes. I love you more than my own life, more than anything in this world, yes Paz is extremely important to me she's a part of me then she shrugged then She frowned then smirked . "For now" I giggled, will you give me another chance "yes, after all third times is a charm right? " Right, I hugged her again . I love you I whispered  into her earlobe, "I love you" she said back . I took her back home, it was 1:40 am and the party was still jomming . We joined the party, drank, danced, sang it was crazy, we literally partied till we dropped . The next morning, I woke up to a splitting migraine, I couldn't see clearly and the sunshine from a nearby window was blinding, but from what I could process Serena lay asleep right beside me, hair scattered around her face, body curled into a ball . Hehe she looked so cute . We weren't the only ones who had passed out though. Laying around the house were hundreds of other people who are obviously going to wake up  hungover .

I feel for the girls though, the place is in a complete mess . It might take eternity for them to clean up . The curtains were ripped, there were millions of empty plastic cups and soda cans on the ground, my uncle's million cedi couches were stained with sobolo . Slices of Pizza and their boxes were everywhere along with popcorn and cookies, Pringles and plantain chips . The carpets were stained. 5 chairs and 3 tables were in shambles including my grandmas rocking chair shit! This is not going to end well . Anyways yolo!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.?

What is he doing her, how come he's here he was so posed to be away for 3 months, how come he just arrived, I'm in BIG trouble now, i prayed a silent prayer, God help me . Syke, like I fear him, he can't harm me,

could he?

A/N

Happy New year!! May you have an amazing year! Enjoy