A Civil punishment

Mitch (POV)

The guys and I were seriously having a good time, Terror snuck in some hard liquor as per our request we had to celebrate, Ricks has got a new lady, we all teased him .

We drank till we were tipsy, not drunk tipsy. Don't get confused we don't do this often, we were just err experimenting .

We walked towards the parking lot we had to congratulate Ricks's new girlfriend Julie . The girls were chatting, then a group hug followed .

They must have been celebrating their own way . Then I spotted Drake walk up to Serena my Serena, what does he want from her? I'm tired of this, I took one last shot of my akpeteshie .

I will regret this .

I quickened my pace and lunged at him and subsequently beat him to a pulp,he managed to sneak in a few punches but i still won . The guys held me back before I could do any further harm .

I warned him to stay away from her . I was in the principal's office, when the police arrived.

"Mr Mitchel Syre Rivers, you are under arrest for the assault of Mr Drake Nekvon."

I woke up, hung over a few hours later, in a dark room , I looked up and saw black, thick bars and it all came to me, I'm in prison .

Oh God, what have I done? , what am I doi-  oh no, no Mitch you did it again, you are in soo much trouble . The officers barged in all of a sudden and told me, I could only make one phone call .

Well here goes nothing. I dialled the phone number on a gomoa bankye they handed me . One of my uncle's servant girls, Felicia picked up, I could tell because she had a high squeaky voice I could recognize a mile away .

"Hey young master, your parents are here to visit you, where are you?"

My God of all the moments. This is not gonna be my favorite family visit.

"Sir?? "

"Yeah, is my uncle home? "

"Yeah the big boss is in his study"

"Give the phone to my uncle."

"Yes sir" .

A few minutes later a strong, base voice spoke

"where are you Mitch? its way past your curfew, the guards can't find you anywhere, you better not be pulling anymore of your pranks, cause when I find you, you will regret it"

"Are you done?"

"You insolent little boy"

"Now don't get a heart attack I'm in jail, just come pay the bail and you'll have me all to yourself ."

"You're in prison! how the hell? This is the last straw, I'm not letting this go on,I'm not bailing you out , you got yourself in now get yourself out" he hissed .

"Fine I don't need you" I yelled and I hung up the phone. Great, What now? I heard noises, it sounded like a girl, maybe its Serena , I stood up and leaned against the bars, I could barely see, it was just soo dark .

"Serena is that you?"

"Mitchel?"

That's not Serena, Serena would never call me Mitchel its just too formal a name for her to call me.  I know that voice though,  Paz Delgado.

My first girlfriend, my first love, my first heart break .

"What are doing here?" She stood there, fair skinned, brown eyes, tempting lips, pint size structure,short hair and it all came back to me like a typhoon of different emotions, after so long what could she possibly want from me?

Author's Note

No time for proof reading, forgive the errors . Vote, comment and don't forget to spread the word. This is purely fiction the real Mitch has never been imprisoned nor does he/ his gang drink. Thanks

To my Foreign readers, here's an explanation if you didn't understand some of my terms .

Gomoa Bankye

A bulky, archaic mobile phone, that's now really hard to come across especially when you're in an urban setting .