A bid to clear my name

Mitch (POV)

So after she slapped me I just stood there, confused . What's wrong with her? I grabbed her and pulled her into a nearby corner, we needed some privacy.

I asked her what her problem was and she just rolled her eyes  at me and tried to walk away, I grabbed her arm and pulled her back and asked her with anger and frustration in my voice, "Why did you slap me? TALK!"

She started saying something about me fooling around with Dylenne and some other stupid nonsense. I just stood there refuting her accusations fervently and she just wouldn't give in,

She didn't trust me, she didn't believe in me . At this moment I don't know  what's stronger, my anger at her distrust or the pain I feel for giving her another reason, which I know nothing of  to cry .

I tried to explain but  she started sobbing and brushed me aside . What just happened? I'm not, I'm never ever going to be ready to lose her . I've got to know what she was talking about, and what does Dylenne have to do with all this?

I called Blaq to meet me at Amelia's place right across the street after school. I have to investigate what's going on . Blaq came with the gang, Brosq, Obranzy, Toxic, Terror, Phil, Erk, Dodge, Carlsin, Brad, khamsin, Ricks and Shem . After we ate,  I interrogated them and they told me that, apparently there are  some rumors going around about me sexting Dylenne .

I barely knew her, sure she had some sex appeal but she's not the type I'd pursue not while dating Serena . She was kinda tall, almost my height, around 5'7 at most . With thick, fake eyelashes and alil too much makeup and had the bearing of a hooker .

She was definitely not my type . How the hell did those rumours develop? I'm not texting her, hell I don't even have her number on my phone . Then again I did loose my phone for a while, maybe someone took it and...... I don't know but the point is that it wasn't me .

I called Serena, but she wouldn't pick up . I called for days which eventually became a week then two weeks and every time I tried to approach her at school her army of 'friends' blocked my path or prevented me from talking to her .

Its soo frustrating, all I wanted to do was love her and be with her but we just couldn't seem to catch a break . Too many things seemed to be against us. I don't care I'd fight a whole armada to win her back .

During Wednesday I remembered Serena always had a bad habit of of delivering her English assignments late, she'd do them alright but she'd keep it in her locker until class. Mrs Edelbert would murder me for coming to her class late for the enth time but its just a chance I'm willing to take to save my relaysh with Serena .

I skipped class and waited for her at her locker . When she finally arrived, she just ignored me and passed me by, I touched her arm and she yelled at me . It really hurt . I ignored the pain and continued.

"I have proof of my…"

and the school prefect Max, who was patrolling the hallway butted in and gave us detention.  Normally I'd be irritated but the fact that I'd spend three hours alone with Serena wasn't exactly a punishment .

During detention I tried to talk to Serena but she ignored me, I bribed the prefect in charge and he left us alone to talk.

"Serena I'm innocent. "

"No your not . Stop trying to fool me Mitch, don't let me lose the little respect I have for you ."

"Serena, babe. "

"don't call me that! " she turned away and tried ignoring me but I wouldn't have it.

" IM INNOCENT! "

I screamed, I was soo irritated, it was like trying to convince a five year old that Santa doesn't exist. 

"First you cheat on me and in effect break my heart into millions of pieces then you get me in detention and now your screaming at me?" She asked incredulously.

She tried to leave but I pulled her back and and yelled

" TIE NEA ME KA, NA MENKANDADA WO (listen to what I'm saying cause I'm not saying it to deceive you)  LISTEN TO ME,  FOR ONCE IN THESE TWO WEEKS THAT HAVE BEEN HELL WITHOUT YOU ."

"  have proof would you  please just listen and if you aren't convinced I wont bother you ever again ."

"TALK"

"Yes those messages were from my phone but they weren't from me,  I swear I lost it a few days ago, Obranzy returned it to me, you can ask him yourself . Believe me please, I love you soo much . "

She was silent,  she was just starring at my face . Serena, talk to me .

"I…

Author's Note

Read the next chapter to find out Serena's response. Vote, comment, share. Yeah