Confrontations

(A/N Mitch's closet on the side)

Mitch (POV)

One more day and I'll  finally be getting released out of this hell hole.

I couldn't get to sleep though, images of Paz and Serena kept appearing in my mind . It felt like they were playing tug of war with my emotions. Both had a special place in my heart, but I'm the kind of guy who only has room for only one  girl in his heart, I'm not a player, like most people think . If you asked me a week ago who owned my heart, it would be a no brainer, who else but Serena? 

But with everything that's going on, she being cross as hell with me and her reaction to me fighting with Drake. I wasn't expecting that, maybe she wouldn't talk to me for like Two days not a full on confrontation coupled with yelling and scolding .

I woke up early, I had to bathe in that filthy excuse for a bath house in that jail . I tell you this , I had to share the place with mice, fungi, cockroaches and millions of other bacteria still unknown to mankind. I was hesitant, the place seriously triggered my gag reflex but i had no choice in the matter, it was either that or leave the place smelling like I'd been attacked by a skunk  .

After I bathed, they gave me back my clothes, I changed and said goodbye to my jail cell and my new convict buddies . I waited for Serena, seconds turned into minutes then hours, she was a no show . She wasn't coming, she's angry with me because I bruised her beloved D .

"What are you still doing here?  You're supposed to be home ."

"Serena was supposed to pick me up but she stood me up,  you?"

"I'm finishing what's left of your bail requirements, I don't suppose you would want a ride? "

"Please "

"Sure I'll  be back  soon "

True to her word she came back in less than fifteen minutes .

"Shall we? "

"Yes we shall "

When I got out, I turned to face the building and yelled "Adios, casa Del Diablo" and then turned to Paz and continued

"Bamonos mi amiga . "

"Ci, mi amor bamonos" 

She replied with a wide toothy grin . Spanish was her second language, her grandmother was a Spaniard but believe you me she's a Ghanaian.

When I got home my parents were hostile toward me but civil because Paz stayed over for dinner .

I begged her to, or else they would have had my head and don't get me started on my uncle, he didn't even come down to see my face much less to welcome me . That night I slept like a baby in the luxury of my bedroom , in my comfortable king sized Bed .

I woke up very early around 3:15am . I walked into my bathroom and ran my self a hot bath, filled my bathtub to the  brim,  poured oils, perfumes and spices my mum brought me from her last trip to India and quite literally soaked myself in it to get the smell and feel of jail off of me.

I'm living testament that once you get used to the good life downgrading is degrading. I got out of my bathtub, dried myself in a cotton towel imported from Japan, the kind used by the Japanese emperor.

I walked toward my well stocked closet and selected a sky blue v neck casual shirt and threw  a leather jacket over it , its okay cause the weather is pretty damp this morning over black pencil trousers with a Luis Vuitton belt  with a pair of dark blue air max and a Rolex watch .