Confined!

Serena (POV)

It all happened so fast, one minute we were celebrating Julie's good news and meeting Paz, Joan and Joanne's cousin who just moved in with them and was going to become a new student at our high school  and the next Mitch was at logger heads with Drake.

We heard the scuffle and rushed over . They were hitting each other with so much force, I got so scared, I felt all the blood rush from my head to my feet, I couldn't move, I just stood there, wide mouthed starring in disbelief .

Drake wasn't doing anything and Mitch just attacked him, I was shocked at how aggressive and violent he could really be . His friends separated them and dragged him away .

I fell to my feet . I was paralyzed with grief, Mitch knows how conflicts and public brawls affect me and he still attacked D in such a manner after I warned him to keep the peace . The girls comforted me and took me to the car . I ate and took some pills to calm me down.

After thirty minutes, I woke up to Quin, Kayla, Julie, Talia and Roxy hovering over me in worry .

"Where is Mitch?" I said , they all suddenly stood up and heaved sighs of relief .

"Where is he?" I pressed on, i had to know

"He's erm, he's err" Julie hesitated.

"Where is he?!" I said now incredibly frustrated, "Tell me!"

"He's been arrested Sere " Quin said bluntly.

"What?"  I quickly stood up but my feet failed to collaborate and I fell back down .

"Relax" Julie said.

"You aren't well" Talia added.

"You had another attack" Kayla chipped in.

" Where are Joan and Joanne?" I asked curious as to why they were absent

"Their out looking for Paz, she's gone missing."

"Missing? How?"

"We don't know, we lost her after the scuffle with Mitch and Drake" Roxy stated.

"How come Mitch is under arrest?"

"Mr and Mrs Nekvon filed charges against Mitch for assault" Kayla said, she was always informed on the goings on in school. 

"Oh no!  Poor Mitch I have to get help, maybe his parents-"

"He doesn't live with his parents, Sere he lives with his uncle" Julie reminded me.

"Yeah I forgot, I feel so light headed."

"Rest, we'll figure out how to solve this whole problem later" Quin added.

"Has she woken up?" Nadia asked.

"Yeah" Kayla answered .

"She's resting now."

"Stop speaking about me in the third person!" I yelled, "I'm  not dead"

I feel so useless. Mitch must be miserable and so alone right now, how is he?  6 hours passed and I woke up in my bed.  My head hurts, I started massaging my temples to ease the pain . I got on my feet, slowly this time to avoid falling.

I called Mitch's friends so I could get some news of him . I called Blaq, Brosq, Obranzy but none of them picked my calls, I cant blame them its really late, they must all be sound asleep, but I can't give up, I'm desperate.

I  tried Terror's line and he picked  up, he told me he had no news of him, I was about to hang up when he begged me not to, he was bored and couldn't get to sleep . I also didn't feel like sleeping a wink so we got talking. Terror is really handsome, funny, thoughtful, flirtatious. He was great company and for a while I forgot about Mitch .