Chapter 53

Thank you guys for waiting, here's another update for all of you.

Hugo's Pov

Kasalukuyang nasa gym ako ngayon at si Raven ng bahay ko, dito na siya nag palipas ng gabi. I can say Raven and I are good friends, it started with a misunderstanding.

We had a mission before and I think she don't know me and about my group, just a typical and basic information about mafia, that's what she only knows.

Flashback

Captain Elizalde asked me to drop by in the said address, it's a factory of ice he said that there's going to be a transaction inside between Canadian investors and European. Sa dami dami ng lugar dito pa talaga?

I was about to check the place when a bunch of cars came, lumabas ang ilang lalaki at pinalibutan ang buong lugar, and I saw a girl came out from a car. Based on my observation she's not just an ordinary girl, with her two gold magnum, daggers on her legs and some ammos on her waist.

I watch their moves from here ang iba ay pumasok sa loob ng pabrika ng walang ingay, they even came without creating any sounds how clever.

Ring! Ring!

"Yes Captain Elizalde?" Bungad ko

"Update? Is there other people came aside from you?" Tanong niya sa'kin

"Yes there's some people who came out of nowhere by any chance do you know these people?" Sagot ko naman

"Yes, those are my people as well it's the Alpha team they just finished the mission near that place so I asked them if they could drop by as well just in case" Sabi ni Captain sa kabilang linya.

May mga narinig akong putukan sa loob and maybe they already started catching those guys. Maybe hindi na ko kailangan dito? Besides mukang kaya naman ata nila.

"Alright Captain, I think I don't need here they can do it already. Can I leave now?" Tanong ko dito habang nakatingin sa relo ko.

"Sure, I know they can handle it. Thank you Mr. Maximilian." Sabi niya at pinatay ko na ang tawag.

I was about to leave this place when I heard someone point a gun at the back of my head. I raised my hands and slowly turn around to see who is this f*cking person.

Pag ikot ko ay ang pagsilay ko sa isang anghel, posible ba talagang may bumabang anghel mula langit? I was busy looking at her when I remembered she looks like the girl earlier.

"Who are you? Are you of them?" I was about to put down my hands and explained myself when she pointed her gun at me even more. I can say relax siya at marunong humawak ng baril.

"Don't you dare put your hands down or I'll shoot" Sabi niya kaya huminga ko ng malalim.

"Look I'm not one of them, I'm a leader of a mafia and--"

"What?! A mafia?! Damn!" Nagulat na lang ako ng isang iglap ay nakaposas na ko. Damn it! Hindi ba pwedeng mag explain?