Wednesday- 29/4/2020

Hey there, itza mue!!! Anyways today I have actually come up with a study plan...three pages a day for seven days a week to finish a whole years book. Then I'll change it to 9 pages a day for one week to complete the next years book. Then I'll test myself and find out my weak points then study those parts. After that I'll test myself from there and once I have mastered them I'll move on to the next topic. Mid terms are in about 74 days...also today I was literally on the verge of breaking. If I don't stay strong then idk what I'm going to do. Why? Because one, this person didn't notice I wasn't in class and didn't remind me to go to class five minutes earlier. We made a promise we would remind each other when class is starting...I was literally bummed. Then the person saw my other friend online and invited my other friend to join them in their video call...this put me on the edge. Maybe it was payback? I mean my friend did say they saw my ex-bestie typed something "lovey dovey" to me...
"No sugar honey, iced tea." My ex-bestie replied me in the science group chat.
Then this person said, "Ughhh I just read WhatsApp and I had a stroke."
I mean...it's weird to have two people fighting for you...what can you do? Honestly I really don't like it. People fall out and people start to hate the other. Ughhh!!! Then my ex-bestie tells me it was my fault they split and my fault that our friend circle got torn apart. Unfair right? Exactly. Life just is going downhill, it has been since me and my best friend(who is not the one that said the iced tea thingy) split. I really miss her, my cousin says we shouldn't have split. He said we were good together. I agree and I miss her too. But anyways I really have to go...my sister has invaded my room...night<3

-Avery-