Saturday- 15/8/2020

So I'm gonna take the December exam for piano. So then I'll be grade 6 and then skip two grades next year. So then I'll be grade 7 after April and grade 8 in December. Nice. Idk how I'm gonna pull it off but that's what my mom wants then I'll just have to go for it. Watch her freak out next time when I go to a music university saying, "Omg I love music and am gonna get a master degree in it!!" Just kidding. Uni is too far away and I can't afford to think about it. Also I'm going to grade 5 in December for my violin. Scales are pretty hard but side reading? Nasty. I suck at that. I'll fail at that. I always fail at that anyways. But I did learn vibrato on the violin at grade 2. So that's quite an achievement I guess... anyways, I'm gonna take a bath and scrub my hair because I just changed shampoo and it smells like heaven. Just kidding. It smells like Aiden's house in the morning. His Australia house. Which smells nice. Very nice. But it's not heavenly.

My favourite scent is most probably a mixture of mandarin, cinnamon, clove, cedar wood and vanilla. Really nice smell. Like not really a perfume but more of a house scent thing. Homey feeling. Also mandarin and basil mix is nice. They had that at the house we rented in London. The one with the attic my sis and I stayed in. So nice. Homey. And a roof...

So now it's like past 10 pm and I'm still gonna write this because idk. Countdown to school: 1 day

For some reason... my phones keypad is still under Italian settings. Weird. But it helps when I type Italian and it's also good when I type in English so dual use. Yet... weird.

I just made a pencil box chain for my new pencil box I was supposed to use last year but then I used my Year 7 pencil box because it was still intact and so now I have to use my Year 8 pencil box. Because my other one which can be folded into a stand up pencil holder died because my highlighter decided to uncap itself and I didn't notice until I had to look in my pencil box again... then now I'm just gonna use a new pencil box. And everything of mine needs some sort of accessory so I made a chain that matches it. It took an hour to make that and my fingers, especially my thumbs and index fingers are sore. Like red. Really red. And it hurts... a lot. But I'm still typing this so it's quite okay. At least it's not bleeding. Although it hurts real bad. But Yeap.

So tomorrow... I'm going back to the studio for ballet and I can say I'm excited I guess? But honestly. I'm not that excited. Only for my teachers reaction when she realises I shaved the whole back of my head. Ehehehehe... so yeah. Nice. I'm sleepy. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight amici and see you all tomorrow morning or night or maybe sometime else. Also. I'm gonna miss this log. And those reading and voting for it which constantly makes my day. Especially when people add this book to their reading list, making me smile that they like the book. So... question... nothing.

Anyways. No more q and a session because I don't have that kind of time to make them. Goodnight. Vote comment and all that stuff... arrivederci amici

-Ave.W-