Monday- 25/5/2020

Ok so here's something that's pretty bad. My mom is sick. And I have to tend to the house...and cook...and clean...and do house stuff...and take care of my mom. And hopefully get the job I applied for. So I probably won't have time to write this. But don't worry. I'll be back and I'll still try to slot in time to write. So yeah. I guess that's it...I'll let the editor take it from here. Does anyone want to become the editor for this book? My last one has gone on vacay and isn't replying my messages. If anyone is interested then comment in the comments section below.

-Avery-

Comments section:)

Okay and I am back again. Currently just made juice and secretly put a lemon inside. Muehehehe. They will never know. It actually tastes nice. The ingredients:
- 4 apples
- 2 oranges
- 5 sticks of celery
- half a lemon (the other half was for the jug of water)
Then there you go. Juice. <11.43am>

And I am back again. Now it's 8pm and I'm just about to do my workout. So I was thinking of writing a book for Teaful's Library. Such a nice place to chill. Go visit there. It's on Roblox so yeah. It has tonnes of books. My current favourite is Anxiety in the poetry section. You can actually read books there. Sort of like a virtual library you can walk around and interact with people. There's a study hall and a chess board you can play actual chess. Also a four in a row game you can play too. So yeah I was in there like forever. Those cool books are so good. Also Roblox myths Alex took like 5 of those. So yeah. I want to publish a sad book there. And make people cry their hearts out. So, anyone want to be a part time editor for two weeks?
So yeah. I guess that's it for now. I will be back tomorrow. Sorry again for this shitty chapter with only 400 words. Well, not even 400 words. Also just for your info, Badorkbee has not posted the results and when they do I will tell you even if I don't get it. Stay safe readers <3

-Avery-