Thursday & Friday- 6 & 7/8/2020

I was thinking of changing this book's cover. because it looked like it needed it. Anyways, I suddenly fell in love with the phrase 'a causa tua'. It's Italian for 'because of you'. I literally love it. I was thinking of making a somewhat book titled 'a causa tua' because that deep other meaning is beautiful. But it depends tho... it could probably be my December sideline project. With that Roblox game too. We still need that scripter but I'll save those problems for later. So anyways, they said that if I slept for 12 hours straight (which I just did... I slept at 9 last night and woke up at around 9am this morning) I wouldn't be tired. I'm not tired physically, I'm tired mentally. Exhausted as a matter of fact. But lets just forget about that. I've still got to do my ICT which I may have forgotten and then was reminded yesterday in class. Then I wanted to just give up on life.

Then I thought 'a causa tua' I can't ever do that. I'm tied to the promise I made and I can't ever be free. So then I went to talk to some of my other server-mates and they said I should probably take a break on trying so hard. I guess they're right. But I'm known for this: You may be right, but I'll prove you wrong. I think... I'm like that sometimes (Actually, all the time...)

Tonight we're having Chicken Shack for dinner. Since it's just outside the office my dad can just get some and bring it home. I kind of like my desk at the office. I can see Micah's school from there... at least the roof of the school...😎

So anyways, chicken shack is awesome. Especially their honey chicken. Like the healthier version of KFC. I just made some green tea frappe and it's awesome too. I'm learning. Vedremo chi dura più a lungo. Vedremo.

Anyways, it's now Friday. My sis and I have been thrown back into the Minecraft realm. She lost all her dogs and cat. I accidentally killed my dog when I went into the monster spawn room. Tonight, we are gonna go on a nomad adventure to the spruce forest, infiltrate the mansion from the top down, seal up those doors and live there for a few days before burning the whole place to the ground. Sad times mansion. I have 4 cats.

My first two cats which I got at the same time: ____ & Mack (____ died tho because he drowned...)

Mack and Sparkles' son: Speckle

Alex's cat: Sparkles (He disappeared along with her 2 dogs at the same time)

The cat I inherited when I killed the witch this morning: Pumpkin

The other cat I found at the spruce village we thought it was a watchtower and was going to invade it: Yew (pronounced as 'you')

My dog, which I killed when going into the spawner room: ____ (I never named him lol)

So yeah. We allocated time for our Minecraft sessions: 7.30-8.30 am and 8-9 pm everyday.

But we just started last night to yeah. Also, Balance: Unlimited episode 4 just came out and we're watching it tonight!!! I'm excited!! I want more cats. They're better than dogs because they don't get in the way of fighting. Dogs do that and it's annoying. Altho... we're going to need a lot of them when we invade that mansion...

So yeah. I guess that's it for now?

Ohhh!!! Nope... wait... it's nothing. I'm bored. Also, an ad because I'm bored: Watch Balance: Unlimited The Millionaire Detective. It's so good. Altho it's really new. S1 E4 just came out on 4anime today. So yeah. Somehow it's not really working on my computer rn and I'm bored. Cuz I was halfway through S3 E6 for that Haikyuu thingy. Anyways, I shall now leave for a bit and be back later.

*We hv DT later and yeah. I'm excited I guess?*

BRB!! Wait... I'll post the link for B:U below. So you can waste  minutes watching it and then watching the anime later while waiting for me to come back. I did want to paste the 4 minute video but then it would probably be a waste of time so here:

Also... it's the opening and not the full song so yeah. If you want the whole song just Google it. It's really not that hard. Daisuke is hot tbh...

------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I am back. I'm literally listening to Christmas songs for no reason at all. Like why? I'm even asking that to myself.

Ave.W- "Avery, why are you listening Christmas songs?"

Me (Avery)- "Why am I even listening to Christmas songs?"

Others- "She's weird"

Readers- *confused*

Avery Watson- "WHOOOTTTT???!!!???"

Friends- "She's nice when you get to know her."

Ave.W- "I was mean?"

Me- "You were?"

Others- "She was?"

Readers- "Was she?!?"

Friends- "No. She seems. But she's not."

Ave.W- "?????"

Me- "...

———————————————————————————

Some news!!! I got a new cat called Yew and that cat I said had drowned is actually somehow still alive. Yew 1 died it seems. Why Yew? Because those berries? Called sweet berries. Alex likes to call them Yew berries so yeah. We built a nether portal while we were eating dinner and I am now constructing our base/house. We still need glass tho... tonnes of glass. And the nether has changed. A lot. I expected to spawn to red mass of blindingly red stuff and spawned to grey mass of magma cubes and lava. That's how long I haven't been playing Minecraft.

I stopped because they had this update we couldn't play together because of some xbox thingy. So it was boring playing alone. So now we tried it and boom!! We could play together again. Moonlight!!! Moonlight!!! Moonlight moonlight moonlight moonlight moonlight.......................

They ditched me because of my horse.

I'll share some Minecraft memories in the 'cousins...' world. Yes, he literally named that world 'cousins...'
More tomorrow. For now, sleep. Goodnight peeps.

-Ave.W-

Wait wait wait!!! On the top is one of our nomad stuff I took a screenshot of. Because we kind of preferred to make a good base then mark coordinates then move to a new place to set up base camp.

^^^ It's Yew ^^^

^^^ It's Yew ^^^