Wednesday- 12/8/2020

I am seriously addicted to Christmas songs for some reason. I really like them. Catchy and stuff. I don't like being bugged to study. It seriously makes me not want to study. And I'm being dead serious here. So yeap. Enough of that.

So today, my new schedule for my day. Although I'm still adjusting to it...

So I wake up at like... probably 7.30 or 7.45 or 8 am. And then I'd probably get up and take my phone. Turn it on and check on Wattpad and Discord because you'll never know if you get dms or pings during the night and usually there's around 8-9 pings so it doesn't really matter that much. It's mostly shifts people are having but honestly... I don't attend many of them. I'm hosting one sooner or later but meh whatever. Shifts now are like back to back it's kind of annoying to be honest...

So anyways, when the clock hits 8.30 am I get up. Make my bed with my pillows standing up (which is a new way I like to make my bed) and then take a bath and brush my teeth and all that toilet stuff.

After that is breakfast at 9 am. Nice. I can literally cook anything because I have a whole hour till class. So yeap. Usually it's just toasted bread with a heap of peanut butter that's slowly melting due to the heat of the bread. The best. Other times it's just cereal. No biggie. And while I'm eating Tatsuya is just gonne be walking around the table doing his own thing and stuff. (For the record, he is still alive)

Then it's school. Sometimes Nori and Sam and I would just go into Gmeet and hang out after classes in the morning and after school. Like what we do most days. And chilled and talk about stuff and anime and life and other random stuff.

And that's it I guess. After school it depends. Sometimes we go out cycling with Uki and Eli and our teacher. Other days I'm just chilling at home bored looking at Discord and updating my Wattpad book and just basically lazing around. And occasionally we go outside and just walk my doggo around the compound. And other times, Droopy decided to challenge Shadow to fight. That pup has got wits. But then again... Shadow is a guard dog so she's got a nasty set of teeth. She actually bit me once. A couple of years back when I was in primary school. I got mad and chained her to the fence for a couple of hours and Yeap. She never bit me again... she learnt the hard way I guess. She always did.

So after all that. I come back, shower and head down for dinner. Then after dinner it's music. Where I play piano and violin then do some chores. Which is vacuuming the downstairs.

After that it's me going upstairs to update my Wattpad book or just watching TV until 8.30 pm. Then I come upstairs and brush my teeth and do all that toilety stuff. And then get to bed. Yeap. That's basically it.

And you probably may be wondering... what happened to my night workout.
So I went to training a few weeks back and late night workouts weren't working out good. Basically... my core was unstable and yeap. So no more night time workouts for me. But sometimes I do like crunches on my bed when u really can't sleep. But I figured out a simple problem on why I couldn't sleep. My solar lights in my room were too bright... even though everyone says there the dimmest things in the world... they're bright. And I prefer to sleep in pitch darkness. That's one question I'd like to ask people. "Do you like sleeping with some lights on or in total darkness?"
But then it's quite weird if I were to ask and they'd be like, "Why the heck is this girl asking?!? Weirdo."
So yeap. Nice.

Also, another question I was asked a couple of days ago I never answered properly.

So... "what made you think I was ignoring you?"

Yeap you know the question. And I didn't even answer the question "It was mostly in my head and ....."
Totally an answer lol. It was not. So I'm answering it now.

Why is exactly the point. Why did I feel that way? I feel that way to everyone. I get this vibe when I text too much or type too many words people don't spend time reading whatever I have to say. They be like, "Uh huh... cool." Or "nice"
And then I feel it makes me look needy. And I don't want to be looking like a needy child. Especially when I'm the first one to start a conversation for like three days straight and I feel like an idiotic needy child. And I didn't want to have others see me that way and that's the main reason I pull away. And everything wacks me in the head. And then I just get annoyed with everything and pull away. To shut myself out. Thus the IN. So yeap. That's basically it I guess.

So without further ado. Buona notte. Arrivederci and see you all tomorrow. Make sure to vote and comment on whatever stuff you want to comment on or ask for some writing requests or stuff. Who knows and I'm tired so goodnight earthlings and see you all tomorrow. School school school... school is in like two days... O-O