Awards Ceremony!!

Welcome to our second and last awards ceremony!!
Created by Shadow on the 14/6/2020.

Published by Shadow on 16/8/2020 at 9 pm

For our first award recipient, for the most comments:

literallygnomed
Thank you for all the time you spent reading and commenting and literally everything. Every word made me smile. Also, smile more, you're not smiling in our class photo. I saw you. Also, thank you for being the editor for two weeks, supporting my works and everything else you've done. Ti amo 

Secondly, for my first outsider follower.

...um... they kind of un-followed so like we can't award them or advertise their services. I'll try to find them so we can award them. Oop...

Thirdly, for my second outside follower.

Animal_Brother
Thank you for giving me some opportunities to co-write with you. I don't think I can because school is starting. Thanks for managing the bots in the Lounge too. You were such a great help and I'll miss you. Arrivederci my friend. Keep smiling buddy:)

And finally,

cr1tty
Even though you haven't been online recently you would have if you could have. Thank you for your support and love of my works and tonnes of other things. You make me smile everyday. See you in school.

Jet_Highnoon and alpha_wolf_263 

Thank you both for adding the book to your reading list. I appreciate it so much you don't even know. Seeing the notification made me smile so much and gave me that boost of achieving. Always achieve your dreams.

And that concludes the awards ceremony. Thank you for joining us today.