Thursday- 2/7/2020

I thought today was Wednesday. I hadn't realized it was actually Thursday. Yesterday passed so fast. I hope today doesn't rain. So we can go cycling with the others before school starts. I just realized how much I want to get done before school starts but there's too much it's just impossible. This is crazy. But if were that unlucky, the second wave would hit and we'll all be back in the MCO. NOT, that I want that to happen. A couple of weeks ago I was just talking to this other male author in vent. He was fretting on how he wanted to make a move on this girl but then the virus struck and then Quarantine. It blew his dreams and goals away. Just like mine, most of us here I believe had wanted to accomplish something before the virus broke out. Sigh. Anyways, at least we didn't contact the virus. And for those who did or had lost someone dear to the virus, I'm am sorry to hear about your loss. When my cousin's dog passed on two years ago my cousin and I were shocked at first then when we had realized what had happened about three seconds later. It was non-stop crying, even at dinner, even in the shower. And then next day, which was Friday, I had almost cried in school. I can't imagine how 100% harder it would be loosing a family member. I shall stop now.

Today is also, sadly, the last and final day of the anime challenge. So...what's my favorite ship?

Yeah, it's Klance. No questions. If you watched Voltron you'd know. But now, I'm going to check out the Q and A's that were sent to me so I can get the Q and A session ready for my last day here. Crap, this feels like I'm leaving school forever. The feeling. Omg.

Anyways, I stayed downstairs in my jammies until it was 9.50am because I had lost track of time. The I broke the world record of getting ready in 4 minutes flat. By getting ready I mean by showering, brushing teeth, washing face, doing up my hair, putting on face moisturizer, watering Veloci and Val, putting them out on my windowsill, and then rushing downstairs. All in 4 minutes flat. That's gotta be some world record. <10.47am>

Remind me to meet Sophia at 8pm for our trade.

Aaaa. So I've been working hard on the Q and A. I typed out all the questions by hand. But I haven't even finished it. Soph isn't online and its already 8.26pm. Anyways, I have prepared our awards ceremony and everything. This feels like I'm moving away. Idk why. I'll miss writing logs and stuff. Because I also know how we'll drop in the rankings and no more be first in 4.1k stories for checkpoint. It's sad. But I'll make sure to keep a log of my first day of school for you guys. Now, I'm just waiting for Soph to get online. Or maybe I'd have to push our trade for tomorrow. I still have to finish my last submission for TL's. I hope it gets accepted. I hope our first day of school goes well. I hope I'm in the same class as all my friends. Although, there's just one thing I'm concerned about but I'm not going to share right now because it's quite late and I want to go to sleep now because I slept late last night and my mom says I look sickly. But that's for another day, probably tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote and comment and add it to your reading list. And than that, goodnight and sweet dreams to you all <3

-Avery-

P.S. She saw our class photo and said you looked grown up and put on some weight. I just decided to tell you but I will delete this tomorrow after you've read it. She says the extra weight you gained makes you look better. She also said last time you looked very thin. So yeah. Just for your info. Anyways, nite.