Monday- 4/5/2020

Good evening fellow readers. How was your day? Are you feeling mentally stable? Good. My school has booked us all for 'enrichment classes' this Friday. Whatever that means...I also have news on my study progressions. I still haven't done the antagonistic muscles...I should do it, but it's really late at night and I really wanna sleep otherwise I won't turn on my cam tomorrow and get scolded by my teachers. Well I guess studying is more important than sleep today...please bear with me as I type out the whole page of antagonistic muscles: Here goes...

Antagonistic muscles:

- Contracted muscles become shorter.

- Muscles cannot make themselves longer.

- When a muscle is not contracting it is called 'relaxed'.

- A force can make a relaxed muscle get longer.

- Biceps and triceps work together.

- Biceps is the front and triceps are the back.

- A pair of muscles are called antagonistic muscles.

- One contracts one relaxes and the other way around.

- Can make arm bend and go straight.

Wow! That was it...and it took almost two days to complete the page. That was not what I was expecting. So many words but only a few sentences to study...I'll just study the next page now, it won't be that long.

Unit 2: Characteristics of living organisms.

- 7 characteristics that make living organisms different from non-living things:

1) Movement- Living organisms can move.

2) Reproduction- Living organisms can produce young.

3) Sensitivity- Living organisms are sensitive to changes going on around them.

4) Growth- All living organisms grow.

5) Respiration- Food id broken down inside cells to provide energy.

6) Excretion- Living organisms get rid of waste materials (e.g. Carbon dioxide)

7) Nutrition- Plants feed by photosynthesis. Bears eat meat.

- Aka. MRS. GREN (My friend gave me that study tip two years back...I miss those days)

And that is the end of today's entry. I don't want to bore you out. If you want to know about 'those days back then' vote this book and comment in the comments section below <3

-Avery-

Comments Section: