Tuesday- 21/7/2020

Nop. I'm not risking my entire life by reforming everything. I'm just changing my schedule. I've tidied my room last week and this week I'm rearranging it. Maybe. Anyways... anyways... aaannnyyywwwaaayyysss... Nop I got nothing.

Anyways, I'm over using the word. But whatever. Try counting the number of times I have the word 'anyways' in a single entry. I'm pretty sure it's literally everything. It's almost around 50% of the time I type anyways. No joke. Anyways, enough of that. Julance 21th prompt!!

Lance and Pidge: Plance.

Remember guys, always water your plance. So what do I think about Pidge and Lance? I think of them more like brother and sister. And not really that canon. Klance is canon king. But Plance is okay to. No hate for those two. On the top, that video is Plance that's just adorable. I searched up: Plance and saw it and was like ok.

I'm doing my Klancemas and Klance 31 day thingy for that Christmas present. Whoever has never watched Voltron on Netflix watch it. Find it on Netflix or on some other web. Still, Voltron is my favorite out of everything. Except season 8... that season made me hate Voltron and not watch it till now. Haha. I love Voltron <33

I want to do a Voltron art piece too... but I suck at drawing... UwU

And also, I can't leave the dining table because I'm being forced to do my two Powerpoint slides for the presentation on Thursday and Friday. But it's fine... It's actually not because I feel caged. Ugh. I'm stressed. I only do powerpoint or any poster with music otherwise I would go crazy. And never do it in the end... then hate everything because I haven't managed to even start on the first slide. I need to go die... aaaaaa. I'm dying. DT is personally killing me with their knife. I'm having a headache. I'm starving because I just am. Sam called my legs normal.

Normal. Alright normal. Okay sure. Normal. Don't I want my legs to look normal? Do I? Can I be bothered to care because I still have twenty million billion zillion slides to make. Can I? You know what? That's it. I'm done here. This is it. I'm not going-

———————————————————————————

So now it's almost 9pm. Did I complete those slides? No. I only completed one of them. Not both. Sadly. But I managed to overcome whatever I was going through... thanks for that... and yeah. That's it. Use those slides on Thursday and finish the other one for Friday... then complete the remainder of my sisters mind maps for science.

Alright. So you may be asking in a very bored tone because you might do that, "Avery... why are you even doing your sister's work?"

Well... I made a deal with her because I was upstairs at that time and I called her through Discord.
I said, "Yo Alex, mind exiting me from my DT meet when teacher asks me to leave? Thanks."
And she said, "Nah... only if you do all my mind maps for science for me."
Because I really needed to exit class or else it would be sketchy I was still there even tho teacher already told me to leave. I agreed. And now I'm trapped doing them. I'm so amazing. Sarcasm.

So anyways, if you had watched the clip and watched Voltron then good good. People say Voltron is a children's cartoon but can I just disagree on that?

Anyways, it has come to me that I must talk about Roblox because I want to. Why? Because I just do. My avatar:

I only have five robux bought hairs. And three or four pants and shirts. Yeet I'm broke... but my sister is even more so than me. I'm not implying anything.
I'm just saying. Yeet next topic:

Nothing!!! I'm going to sleep. But! Before I leave... I've been thinking about this question I didn't know how to answer during the Q&A session.

What is the best gift you have gotten someone?

Okay so the best give you could ever receive from me is something hand-made. Yeah sure I could literally buy anything fancy from overseas but would I actually mean it? Bought gifts are just bought gifts made with nothing and bought with money. But those made my oneself are made with passion and actually have a meaning. I don't usually gift anyone ever but if you do receive something made by me or customised by me then it's probably just me being generous and spending precious time making those.

I also searched through my room for a whole day and couldn't find what I was looking for. Because I wanted to wear it with my bracelet and watch. I kind of lost it maybe... but I'm still trying to find it because it's gotta be around the house somewhere. I just have to look harder. I'll probably look tomorrow or something. But I'm going to find it. I am and I will.

But anyways... it's late, I'm tired, mentally and physically, my sister is in my room sitting on my couch, commenting on the stack of soft toys I have at the corner of my room in top of the doll house.

When I mean stack, I mean properly arranged. She's messing up my couch... 😑
I used an emoji.

Current favourite things:
Emoji: 😗
Word: Whot
Anime: —
Song: Seeing Stars by Børn
Book: —
Colour: Oxfam and Barbour (by the way, these are not really the actually green colour names. They are not. They are like this so it's easier to recognise)

 They are like this so it's easier to recognise)

And with that. Goodnight and goodbye.

-Avery-