005/ insta and twitter

@Danger0usperson: I love yummy surprises

@Danger0usperson: I love yummy surprises. Thanks for thinking of me 🙏 your a good friend 🦄
[tagged:@ottowood]

@user702: WAIT WHAT THE FUCK AREN'T HER AND AWSTEN DATING WHAT IS THIS AND WHY IS OTTO TAGGED AND NOT AWSTEN ↪@user5029: she literally thanked him in the post calm yourself @user802: otto is the softest friend i stan he's in a whole different timezone and he still manages to get her coffee how even i actually want to know how he did this??? ↪@danger0usperson: ubereats! @elliotqueen: smh none of my friends use ubereats to get me coffee when they're across the country ↪@danger0usperson: sorry el if i'm ever halfway across the country i'll do it ↪@elliotqueen: none of you have a sister as cool as mine. just sayin. @user6802: this seems like more than friends is she really cheating on awsten already smfh ↪@user1: she would never @user7030: this is suspicious you and otto better not be getting together behind awsten's back @user9279: i will ATTACK if you hurt awsten [this post has been deleted!] ●☆●☆●☆●☆● @awsten: YO I GOT OFF STAGE TO FIND A SHIT TON OF PEOPLE BEING RUDE TO GRACE AND SAYING SHE'S CHEATING ON ME OR SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT YALL ARE DUMB AS FUCK IF YOU THINK THAT (1/2) | | | @awsten: GRACE COULD NOT BE CHEATING ON ME BECAUSE WE'RE NOT REALLY DATING IT WAS A GODDAMN JOKE SO LEAVE MY BEST FRIEND ALONE BEFORE I FIGHT ALL OF YOU (2/2) | @user601: i honestly can't tell whether awsten is lying about them dating or lying about them not dating this is so confusing @user592: you're just trying to cover for her smh @user928: i cannot believe the people who think this was real do you guys know awsten at all this is the most awsten joke to ever exist of course they weren't really dating [@awsten retweeted] @user406: i'm just wondering why Grace isn't saying anything??? ●☆●☆●☆●☆● "Fuck," Awsten mumbles in frustration, glaring at his phone, "this was not supposed to happen. Why can't people just take a fucking joke?" "Awsten, calm down," Geoff advises, knowing Awsten is probably extremely on edge right now. "Just call Grace and make sure everything is okay on her end. I mean, she was cool with the joke in the first place so she probably thinks this blowback is just as stupid as you do." "I already called her," Awsten snaps, setting his phone aside, "she's not answering!" "She's at work," Otto chimes in helpfully, "I think her shift ends in, like, an hour." "You remember the most random shit," Awsten remarks, seeming a bit calmer now that he knows why Grace isn't answering. "Thanks for that." Otto only shrugs in reply. Awsten groans in annoyance as the seconds tick by all too slowly. "This is taking fucking forever. I want to make sure she's okay," he complains, picking his phone back up and watching as notification after notification comes through. "I fucked up; shoulda known it'd take a wrong turn." "You couldn't have seen this coming," Geoff reminds him, knowing Awsten never would have intentionally put Grace in a situation where she would get hurt. "She'll know it's not your fault."