013

Words, Grace realized a long time ago, have an immense amount of power. We shape our words to have a certain impact on the person we say them to, even if we don't realize it. Oftentimes, it's far too easy to shape our words like knives. We don't always mean to do this, to hurt people with such simple little things but, intentions aside, it still happens. This is one of those times, an accidental knife to the heart. Awsten, Otto, and Geoff have a new interview with Alternative Press out and, as always, Grace ends up getting tagged in it on Twitter by fans of the band. Usually, it doesn't end with her wanting to cry but there's a first for everything. "What's your least favorite question that you get asked in interviews or by fans and why," the interviewer had asked. "And this one's for all of you." "Literally any question about minions," Geoff was the first to answer, seeming almost amused. "Because I really do not like minions." "He's lying," Awsten chimed in briefly, "bring him all the minion shit, he loves it." Geoff shook his head with a quiet laugh. "I don't think I have a least favorite. I feel like Geoff gets all the obnoxious questions," Otto admitted, nudging Geoff. "Mine is any question about me dating grace," Awsten decided, "because I'm fucking tired of people thinking I want to date my best friend when I really don't want to date her—wait, am I allowed to say fuck on here?" The interviewer nodded so Awsten continued. "Nice. Anyway, yeah, stop asking about me and grace dating because it's never gonna fucking happen and she'd tell you the same thing. Oh, and start asking Otto annoying questions so he can have a least favorite question." Grace could feel her heart break, especially when he laughed after saying it'd never happen. It hurt to hear, even though she'd always known it to be true. Despite the pain it causes, there is an upside. In that moment, Grace rountree decides she is finally going to get passed her longtime crush on Awsten Knight. She's going to find a way to fall out of love.