029 insta

For the first time in a while, Grace is completely happy. Awsten isn't even a thought on her mind. Everything is perfect. Good morning, good night, and various random calls throughout the day with Otto and texting almost constantly, only taking time away from him when goes out to explore with Jawn and or the All Time Low guys. She's out with them now, laughing with pure joy as Zack runs forward with her on his back. She clings to him, scared to fall but still exhilarated by the whole thing. "Slow down! You're gonna drop her," Jawn yells after the pair. "Dude, have you seen his arms? He's not gonna drop her," Jack remarks with a laugh, "she's basically a feather to him. The guy is fuckin' ripped." "Jeez, you're not even wearing your boner shirt to warn us this time," Alex jokes with a grin. "You jealous," Jack teases, giving an overdramatic wink. "And yet they still question why fans think they should date," Rian comments to Jawn, rolling his eyes in amusement as Jawn snaps a couple pictures of Zack and Grace . Zack slows to a stop and gently lowers Grace down, his movements careful because, despite Jawn's worry, Zack is actually a responsible human being. Jawn, Rian, Jack, and Alex catch up to where Zack and Grace are waiting for them, finding the pair in a fit of laughter. "What'd we miss," Jawn asks with a hint if confusion and a small smile. He's never seen Grace this happy, totally free of worry. He subtly snaps a picture on his phone and sends it to Otto, who replies with the heart eyes emoji. "Just 'Grace being an adorable little dork," Zack responds with a grin, dropping his arm over her shoulders. "I'm officially adopting her as my little sister."

@alltimelow: we're gonna have to wage war on @waterparks because she's too adorable and we wanna keep her, zack claimed her as his sister, the band is collectively adopting her as an honorary little sister [tagged @danger0usperson]  •  @elliotquee...

@alltimelow: we're gonna have to wage war on @waterparks because she's too adorable and we wanna keep her, zack claimed her as his sister, the band is collectively adopting her as an honorary little sister [tagged @danger0usperson] • @elliotqueen: she's like my sister and i will go all evil scientist mode on y'all if she's not returned ↪@alltimelow: the obvious solution is we adopt you too ↪@elliotqueen: i'm cool with that tbh @ottowood: but??? my heart??? ↪@jackbarakat: i ship it still so i'm gonna have to back out of this guys ↪@alltimelow: traitor. but kinda same so we'll give her back if she r e a l l y wants us too. @danger0usperson your input please ↪@danger0usperson: y'all are great but i'd very much like to go home to otto ↪@jackbarakat: "GO HOME TO OTTO" FUCK STOP PLAYING THESE GAMES WITH MY HEART AND JUST DATE ALREADY ↪@user2080: jack is the captain of this ship ↪@jackbarakat: damn right i am.

@JawnRocha: immediately after this he pulled @danger0usperson to the couch and started teaching her to play guitar and honestly this is the sibling-but-not-really-sibling content this tour needed [tagged @alexgaskarth]  •  @alexgaskart: i would li...

@JawnRocha: immediately after this he pulled @danger0usperson to the couch and started teaching her to play guitar and honestly this is the sibling-but-not-really-sibling content this tour needed [tagged @alexgaskarth] • @alexgaskart: i would like to say it was a success but i'm an honest man ↪@danger0usperson: i have no musical talent it's not on you 😂 ↪@alexgaskarth: you're still better at it than jack 😂