044

░▒▓█▓▒░ Moving day finally rolls around and Geoff, Travis, Jawn, and Elliot come to help Otto and Sophia. By the time they arrive with coffee from Starbucks for everyone, Sophia and Otto have already gotten to work. The door to Sophia's apartment and they can hear the couple laughing as they come inside. "Other way! Other way, Otto," Sophia tells him with a laugh. "You said to go right," Otto can't stop himself from laughing as well. "Yeah and you went left," Sophia retorts playfully as the group comes in to find her on Otto's shoulders taking down photos hung high on the wall while Otto gets the lower ones. One of the few things Sophia had liked about his apartment is the high ceilings, leaving plenty of wall space for pictures. "What the hell? Otto, you're gonna drop her," Jawn immediately worries, looking at the pair in shock as the rest of the group just laughs at them. "You said the same thing when Zack was carrying me around," Sophia reminds Jawn teasingly, "wrong then, wrong now!" "I'm more invested in keeping her from falling than Zack would have been," Otto adds on, "I'm carrying the person who'll hopefully be my future. Can't exactly drop her and ruin that." "I'd forgive you," she comments, handing a picture frame down to him and briefly toying with his hair before reaching for the next photo. "I like you too much to be mad at you." "Y'all are gross," Travis jokes, wrinkling his nose at the couple. "It's cute." "Okay, so we brought Starbucks," Elliot announces, knowing that'll get Sophia off Otto's shoulders. She always get a strawberry banana smoothie from there, claiming that it's the best thing in the world. "Okay, time to get down," Sophia decides with a grin. Otto walks towards the couch and then Sophia drops backwards off his shoulders onto the couch, laughing when he turns around quickly and leans over her to kiss the tip of her nose. She gets off the couch and takes her smoothie, thanking Elliot. Otto takes his drink as well, mumbling a quiet thank you. "So, everything other than pictures are all boxed up and ready to go. We can start moving stuff from here to Otto's whenever y'all are ready." "After coffee," Geoff suggests, "don't think I can function properly until this is in my system." "Sounds good with me," Sophia agrees with a nod. "How was Starbucks?" "Fucking awesome," Travis seems eager to share, "for once the place was empty as hell, like weirdly empty but it still took forever for our drinks because, y'know, Starbucks has gotta Starbucks and then one of the employees started flirting with Geoff and we ended up getting our drinks free and it was just awesome. All 'cause Geoff looked cute today." "I always look cute."