New story

Thank you for supporting this story up until to its end. For waiting patiently to my slow updates that it took me almost 3 years to finish this story.

I really enjoyed writing this.

There would be no part 3 for Unpredictable and Untouchable as you can see. But I would be having a new story titled, "Hurricane in Summer."

"Summer is one of the awaited seasons of the people living at Winfield

"Summer is one of the awaited seasons of the people living at Winfield. Summer vacation for the students, swimming plans, family trips, and any outdoor activities you could do.

But what if Winfield, a suburban town, was suddenly disturbed by super natural phenomenons that ruin their summer plans? Who would stop them? Who COULD stop the hurricane that has about to come?"

My first time writing a story in Mystery/Thriller genre. Hope you can support this story as on how you support Unpredictable and Untouchable.

I would be posting the new story as soon as I publish this chapter. You can find it on my profile.

And for those who are asking why the story of their parents were nowhere to be found, I unpublished it. I don't really think I would be publishing that again. And I would like to apologize about it.

Again, Thank you and lovelots  :>