ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs

"Make sure that sail comes in the wind!" Jungkook blared over the ship.

He pointed at Namjoon "I want the breeding in the wind as soon as this baby leaves the shore, understood?"

Namjoon gave a curt nod and brought his hands to his mouth "Mister Ohio! Don't pull to hard on that rope! The sail will rip!"

The sun just shone over the sea when Jungkook gave the order to leave the coast. His seamen were running from side to side to get control over the big ship that slowly drifted further and further away from the quay.

The captain jumped from the elevation and gave the white haired an advert while running towards the front "Yoongi! Go easy on her, I know you're a good mate but don't mess around!"

"Yes sir!" Yoongi chuckled while checking how much space he had left to make the ship turn and enter the open sea.

The wind softly breezed its breath in the sails while the ship turned and floated further in the wide water.

Everyone held their breaths when they slowly let the ropes loosen and the wind blew the sails tight.

Everyone cheered when the ship dashed forward and they caught their speed.

"Good work everyone!" Jungkook complimented while lifting himself in the toils and inhaling the strong sea sent and letting the wind brush his black locks.

"Now let's make some black money!" He growled loudly.

~§§§~§§§~

Taehyung flung a crumbled piece of paper under Jungkook's nose and strongly placed his hand on it

"Captain, you have to see this"

Jungkook waived his presence away and focused on his maps again, he put his finger on a small channel in between the small East islands of the New World.

"We will get to the islands in two days if we go through here" Jungkook said while letting his finger trail over the old paper "We can hijack the trading ships here and...hmm..."

Taehyung shove the piece of paper under his captain's nose again and tabbed his finger on it "Sir-"

Jungkook shot his head up and eyed his mate irritated "Taehyung how many times do I have to tell you, don't interrupt me when I'm work-"

His eyes fell on the picture that was partly covered by Taehyung's hand. He ripped the piece of paper from under the mate's hand and looked at it with interest.

A handsome young man, somewhere in his twenties and a fashionable look, just above his head stood 'missing' in big letters.

Jungkook couldn't stop looking at those beautiful penetrating eyes which looked like mirrors for your soul.

"Who is this?" the captain asked while slowly lowering the paper and looking at Taehyung for an explanation.

Taehyung cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses "Park Jimin, youngest cousin of some distant leader, rumors go around that he is the son of the king, the king of the Forbidden lands. He's been missing for almost a week now and many pirates are looking for him, there's a big prize on his head."

Jungkook grunted lowly and crumpled the paper to trow it to the other side of the cabin "So? I don't want troubles with some distant leader and-"