ᴠᴇsᴛᴀ

The man directly tensed away from Jungkook and pressed himself in the corner.

The captain slowly lifted himself off his knees with his hands raised in a comforting way, to make sure he didn't form a thread to the man.

"Are you Park Jimin?" Taehyung asked with a soft tone.

The man stared at them with widened eyes and sent Taehyung a confused glance.

The mate's eyes drifted towards Jungkook "Maybe he can't speak English"

The captain smiled warmly "Do you understand us?" he asked while pointing from Taehyung to himself in a questioning way.

The man nodded slowly and let his anxious eyes land on Jungkook's sword that rested on his hips.

The captain followed the man's gaze and lay his hands on his blade "We won't hurt you.... can you speak?" he asked calmly while taking of his belt that held his weapon to put it on the ground while waiting for the man's respond.

After making sure Jungkook wouldn't move a muscle, the man nod again.

Taehyung cleared his throat "Maybe he is scared to speak." he wondered outloud while nervously tucking his curls behind his ears.

The captain tried again "Are you Park Jimin?"

The man intensely let his eyes scan over the captain's face, Jungkook rose his eyebrow which caused the white-haired to shyly look away and only nod his head again.

Taehyung pressed his lips together to remain silent, he wanted to ask so many questions, but he waited for his boss's reaction first.

Jungkook reached his hand out which made Jimin flinch "I'm Jeon Jungkook, captain of The Vesta"

The tensed man reached his hand out but stayed as far away as possible with his body, like Jungkook was some sort of filthy animal.

The moment their skin contacted a quick red shimmer went over Jimin's blue pupils and a cold shiver traveled through Jungkook's body.

Jungkook gulped almost too quiet to hear and lifted himself on his feet in terror while snatching his hand back to himself.

"What the-"

Jimin's lips parted as he looked at Jungkook with moist eyes and a worrying look.

The captain set his eyes on the white haired in complete dismay.

"Tae- give him the leftovers of the breakfast, he's probably starving." he said before he legitted out of the cabin with pure confusion and panic in his dark eyes.

"Captain?" Taehyung said confused while looking at Jimin for an explanation. But Jungkook had already walked out and didn't bother to answer.

~§§§~§§§~

T

hirty-five men with raised chins were standing in perfect rows of five.

Jungkook walked past them while sternly observing each member of his crew. He abruptly stopped in front of a skinny boy with a dorky aura hanging around him.

The captain bend his fingers around the boy's slender biceps and squeezed it with a disapproving look.

"Are we having chicken wings to guide and tie our ropes mister...." Jungkook rose his brows.

"Underhill sir- and no-" the boy said loud and clear while bringing the side of his hand against his forehead.

Jungkook brought his face closer to the boy and narrowed his eyes "Are we joining the army mister Underhill?" he asked with an serious tone.