ᴘɪɴᴋ

{Still smut~}

Jimin held on to the dominant man as their mouths danced like even the slighted feeling of being unlocked could destroy them.

Jungkook could barely withdraw himself to place a loving kiss on Jimin's jawline, lowering over the side of his neck and collarbone "I want to- taste- every inch of you baby~" he sang low and breathlessly through his path.

Jimin's chest went up and down fast as his eyes fluttered at how aroused his man was making him when he was making his way down, Jungkook's tender touch making sure how to treasure his body well.

"I want to make you scream until your throat hurts- I want to make you feel how much I want you- love you" Jungkook flattered through his touches.

Jimin dug his fingers in Jungkook's back when his lover's dick entered him without preparation, just the leaking tip being enough to slide in.

"That's for being a dirty boy" Jungkook whispered as he knew it hurt Jimin, but also made him as hard as a rock.

The God's jaw fell as he let out a loud moan, getting caught by Jungkook's mouth immediately when the dominant saw his chance to attack Jimin's parted lips to distract him from the pain he went through.

Jungkook softly sunk down as he hovered over Jimin, his long locks falling against the God's cheeks as the sound of hungry lips and continues cries filled the room.

Jimin pressed his head in the mattress as he needed to take his breath, his lips swollen and sparkly "Ah fuck~" he panted out as Jungkook didn't waste any time to lick Jimin's neck before sucking a hickey just below his jawline while moving his lower body up and down in a mild pace.

"Hmm... so gorgeous" Jungkook smiled as he got thrilled by how Jimin's skin was decorated with goosebumps and upcoming sweat while the small man sucked his bottom-lip to held back inappropriate sounds that would wake everyone in the house.

"I'm- I can't b-be q-quiet-" Jimin stammered as he looked down at his sexy man who wore a smug smirk and devilish eyes while rolling over him.

Jungkook placed one last kiss on Jimin's crook before sitting straight up and resting his hand on Jimin's thighs.

"I think you sound amazing baby, and I'm far away from done with you" he grinned as he took Jimin's calves and lifted them up.

Jimin's eyes widened as Jungkook brought his legs higher up until they were placed on the man's muscular shoulders. Jungkook let his fingers slide over his lover's thighs to his waist as he pushed his hips forward.

Jimin pressed his eyes firmly shut as he harshly bit his lip, his hands feeling over Jungkook's smooth skin to the beginning of his butt-cheeks, squeezing them as his legs started to quiver and they both had to caught their gasps at the amazing feeling.

Jungkook saw Jimin's head almost hitt the wall every time he trusted forward, so he easily relay his man over the oblique of the bed.

"You're so flexible-ah" Jungkook panted as drops of sweat started to add his skin the deeper he went and more waves of pleasure loaded him while he pressed his whole weight down to let Jimin sink further into the mattress.

"Ahh! F-fuck!" Jimin whined as Jungkook found his sweet spot and rode strongly against it. Jimin instantly locked his around the dominant man's neck, his eyes falling shut as he bend the fingers of his right hand in their soft surface while the other stayed glued on Jungkook's ass.

Jungkook groaned as he was driven crazy by Jimin's singing cries as he accelerated his pace, slamming until the old, unsteady bed, was cracking with them.