ʜᴏᴍᴇ

The upcoming days were painful, no sleep had rescued Jungkook from the empty real life after his lost. He had helped the people to build up their damaged village in the attempt to keep his mind from pondering on and on. He couldn't go to Mare, making a ship took too much time as sailing back to his town would take months.

The crew-members hadn't dared to speak a word to him about Jimin, their minds still too confused about everything what had happened in the past days.

Jungkook had no idea who Mul Yong was but he promised Jimin to go with him, so in some way he had to find that person. He only had no idea how or where.

Jungkook strolled over the white beach, he was stuck in this loop, the days passing so fast he did not even had a clue how long it had been since he washed up here.

What did life matter if he was a captain of no ship, stuck on an island with too innocent people and only one person who apparently could get him back to his 'home' what did not even felt like a home to him since he didn't belong anywhere.

Jungkook's ears perked up when he vaguely heard the sound of water splashing, he averted his gaze to the sea, not noticing anything specific as he wanted to look back at the sand again and walk on, but water gushing up and completely soaking him, startling the pirate.

Jungkook sniffed deeply, irritation hitting him once again "For fuck sake! Why always making me wet-"

His mouth fell open, a mesmerizing animal coming from out of the water and surprising him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jungkook blurted out as the dragon that had attacked him earlier, was shielding the sun for him with its wide- spread wings.

Jungkook smiled "Honestly- you know what, just do whatever you want- eat me or something- I'm all yours, I'm done."

The creature's wings made full gusts as it hung straight in front of the pirate, moving its patterned head forward to relieve its warm breath in Jungkook's face, drying the soaked man with his nostrils.

Jungkook pressed his lips together, he just got blown dry by a dragon's snot holes, great.

"That...was gross" he confirmed as he ran a hand through his poofy hair, looking at the creature with a raised eyebrow "So that means you don't want to kill me? Okay."

The dragon instantly dragged its huge tongue over Jungkook's face, rubbing his heavy head against the pirate's body in a way a cat would do, to show its affection.

Jungkook scrunched his nose, trying to keep his explosion inside as he was covered in drool "I take that as a yes..." he said as the animal looked at him with loving sparkles in his eyes as if the aggression it showed before had been nothing but an illusion.

Jungkook cleaned his face with his sleeve, walking away from the dragon "Okay- well I'll find another way to erase myself then if your plan is to not eat me"

Jungkook gulped as his body was lifted of the sand, his blouse caught between the creature's teeth.

"Put me down- hey!"

The pirate was thrown on the dragon's back and before Jungkook could protest, the animal climbed higher in the sky.

Jungkook clung himself onto the creature's colorful neck as he saw the beach became smaller and smaller the higher they reached. The pirate had no idea how he could lead his transport, too frozen to even try. But the animal seemed to know where it was going. Jungkook saw no escape, jumping off now would feel the same as falling onto a stone and break all your bones.

"Fine, as long as you don't eat me it's okay..." he said as the island disappeared out of sight within seconds.

Jungkook shook his head, letting himself getting carried towards the unknown "A cosa stavi pensando, il drago non risponderà. Idiota-"