ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs

{Intense content ^o^}

Jungkook woke up, coiled in the reading-chair, his whole body hurting from the unnatural situations he went through the last couple off months. Jungkook grunted lowly as the bright light welcomed him, he stretched his arms as a shameless yawn escaped his mouth. He fluttered his eyes open, messy sheets spread over the bed infront of him surprising him.

Jungkook rose his eyebrow, lifting on his feet as he ventured over the bed, what the hell.

"Mare?"

The bed was empty, impossible, she was too sick to walk, she had not been on her feet for months, not even left the bed without escort. Jungkook grabbed the sheets, pulling it away from the mattress, no, she was really gone.

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair as the color drained from his face, she died and they had taken her away without waking him? He hurled the bedroom door open, rushing off the stairs, ready to bluster out of the house to knock out whatever was in his way, just to get to his little one.

But familiar laughter reached his ears, making his hand pause on the doorknob of the front door.

The music of contagious giggles made Jungkook twirle around, walking in the direction of the flower garden behind the house. instead.

He passed the living room, with big steps looking through the back window, right into the garden.

She was dancing her whole body shining like a dozen diamonds, so much joy that had not been inside her for weeks, now floating. Her bare feet connected with the soft green grass as she printed her feet in the earth. Her hand intertwined with a man, who's back was turned to Jungkook as he had a bubble of glow and happiness hanging around him. Mare was alive, she was better.

Jungkook stayed frozen in the doorway as he couldn't believe his own eyes, he was dreaming, he must be dreaming, right?

Mare turned around like she knew eyes were fixed on her, she instantly let go of the man's hand, running towards Jungkook and jumping in her uncle's arms without a warning.

"Zio!" she yelled as her small arms lashed around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook lowered to his knees as he held his little girl tight "Sei... Sei.. Mare.." he stammered as he stroke the girl's back.

"Mi ha guarito- non sto più morendo!" she sniffed with tears of pure bliss, as she rested her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook closed his eyes as he brushed his hand through her oak brown locks "C-com'è possibile?" he whispered like even now reality did not seem to be that real yet.

"I told you I would find you" a voice, that made Jungkook's heart drop in his stomach and made thousands of butterflies set free inside him, called.

Mare let go of Jungkook as she looked at her healer, who stepped forward the adorable scene.

Not enough oxygen could make it to Jungkook's throat as his love was looking down at him with a warm sparkling smile.

Jimin got slightly worried by Jungkook's baffled expression "Babe are you oka-"

Jungkook shot up, taking Jimin by his collar as he pulled his love against his chest in a rapid manner, colliding their lips and stopping the god's words by gently embracing his top-lip.