ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴍᴇ

The king scoffed "Ahh I see you found a new one to name you- how pathetic."

Jungkook rested his chin on Jimin's head, closing his eyes as he stroke the boy's back "Don't listen to him- I will- I will stay with you. Even if that means we got to spend the rest of our lives between walls."

It was quite a miracle the pirate said those words since he simply loved his freedom, the sea, the looting. Also the fact that the responsibility of parenting lay on his shoulders, and the weight of it wasn't light. After all, sailing the sea again was with the purpose to get money to cure the illness his Mare has, now he could shove that goal in a deep hole, she would die soon, the longer he stayed away the closer she got to the last chapter.

Jimin buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, not having the energy to go against anything at the moment.

The pirate placed a loving kiss on Jimin's hair "Don't let this piece of shit take your pride, your voice, your dignity. Don't silence your music... Not now" he whispered as the end seemed near, Jimin's energy was died out and he couldn't blame him, it were some rough days and rest could do them well.

"Surrender- or your friends will die, Eros there is nothing you can do. You belong to my possessions."

Jungkook buried his nose in boy's white hair, he wanted to explode in anger, play in the kings blood after he mercilessly slit his throat, but for filling that need was impossible at the moment. But Jimin had to say something against this money fucker.

"Speak up baby. You're Jimin. Park Jimin and you should own that name with honor, not with shame." Jungkook said quietly, taking some distance and raising the God's chin with his finger.

"Jungkook-" the white haired met his eyes "I need to tell you something"

Jungkook intertwined their fingers, not caring about what happened around them as he set an imaginary wall to protect them from the exchanging judicial words between the bystanders.

"What is it mio piccolo diavolo?" he asked with a slight of concern, feeling safe in Jimin's warm hands.

Jimin blushed, his beautiful eyes blushing with him "You make me feel some way- so warm, like the first morning sun- like my heart finally sunk into my chest, but feels so empty when you're not with me- I think it's..."

Jungkook connected their foreheads their eyes meting and in an instant, with and inexplicable, only half conscious rush of emotion, they were in perfect communion "Park Jimin- are you trying to tell me you... love... me?" he asked softly, suppressing the overwhelm of euphoria he wanted to burst out even though these sappy words were not his thin, but also the insecurity what the word love brought him.

Jimin's smile reached his eyes, as he squeezed Jungkook's hand until they reddened "Love... I don't even know what it means truly, but if that is what I'm feeling now, I most certainly want to drown in this feeling with you...Jungkook... Do-do you love me back?"

Jungkook's mind felt fuzzy as a wave of wings inside him exploded by the question no one ever asked him, the question he was afraid of since the day he himself dared to ask it, but got agony and hate as a respond.

Jungkook let the tip of his nose tenderly stroke Jimin's as he closed his eyes for a second, pondering if he had enough courage to make his heart speak again.

"Jimin..." he breathed out deeply, feeling light headed of the anxiety the past had caused him if it came to bounding "My dark heart is beating so loud it might beat out of my chest.... So I think that means... I love you back" he said quietly but apparently loud enough because an excited squeal fell from Jimin's lips as if finally, he had found equally returned love.