ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ...

{Cough... Cough bit mature to start with}

"I don't want to be here anymore. Stop! Let me out! Jimin! Stop!" I cry out while feeling my body collapse onto the dirty ground, my knees sinking into the diluted soil.

My eyes begin to see everything around me with a filter of blurriness. Jimin still clinging onto the pole while keeping his head between his arms to endure the lashes that damaged his skin.

"Jimin!" a hopeless cry left me. I pound my fists into the mud not knowing what to do "Stop!" I scream on the top of my lungs.

I was invisible. I pressed my eyes shut, I couldn't see it anymore, I didn't want to be here. The rain angrily wetted me and just when I thought no one heard me and I would be stuck out of time forever, my body got ripped away like a strong current had wrapped itself around me.

"Come back to me. Return to the present." I heard a voice say far away and echoing through my brain.

Warmth and the scent of soap returned to Jungkook's body, his eyes still pressed shut, hoping to escape from the surrounding that was formed around him just a few seconds ago.

Jungkook felt Jimin's hands let go of his.

"Jungkook" Jimin's soft voice called nervously "They tortured me. For years. Until I escaped. I had to show you- I... I'm sorry... "

Jungkook opened his eyes, directly staring at the man in front of him with glossy eyes and a shocked expression

"I-I don't know what to say" he said quietly, wrapping the soft fabric a little tighter around him, hoping it would vanish the cold feeling inside of him.

Jimin lowered his eyes onto the mattress "He gave me a name on earth.... He thought me how to be human. It was a secret for over three years... Until out friendship became more intimate and they caught us."

A tear left a trail over Jimin's cheek "He did not make it. Everything I had, gone-"

The dull light of candles shone on Jimin's smooth skin, his lower lip trembling in distress. Jungkook couldn't find the right words to tell him he was sorry for what happened to him, that he knows how it feels like to be punished, how it feels to be nothing but a body that walks around without a purpose, to be losing yourself, to be what others tell you to be.

But just because words were meaningless against what life had done to them did not mean you could not say them to one another, it is your own choice to keep or discard what someone tells you.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's wrists and pulled him against his chest, wrapping his arms around his waist, in the hope to sooth him.

"The past is the past Jimin, it's your choice to keep living in it or live on"

Jungkook said like he always did when he was appeasing his little niece when she cried oceans because she missed her parents more than anything in the world.

He never knew what to say, and he hated it, and words would never heal the destructive feelings, maybe he even sounded like a fool, he himself did not even live in time.

Jimin froze and took a shuddering breath, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder while embracing him back

"It is been a long time since someone cared about me..." he said quietly "I thought your stupid mask would never fall."

"I've no idea what you're talking about" he said, trying to gather his emotions and act all stiff again while his body felt more alive than ever by having Jimin so close.