ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ

"Captain-" Taehyung kicked the cabin door open with his foot while pressing his lips together and using al his power to keep the collapsing man up.

Taehyung shuffled to the bed and lowered Jungkook on it, the captain let himself drop on the bed the moment he felt the soft surface. He rested his lower arm on his forehead while staring at the ceiling in nausea.

Taehyung whipped his sweaty forehead clean while looking down at his captain in concern.

"Sir, your head is bleeding, I need to-"

"Tae.....Yoongi is exhausted, go take his shift. I'll do it myself..." Jungkook breathed loudly while he tried to see clarity in his blurry sight.

Jimin slowly moved on his knees and rested his hands on the captain's wet blouse while looking at him with apprehension. Taehyung opened his bag and held up some bandages.

"Jimin, can you help him take care of his wound?" he asked hesitantly. It was obvious he didn't want to leave his boss, but you couldn't decline captain's orders.

Jimin slowly bend his fingers around the bandages and gave Taehyung a warming smile while nodding.

"Good" the mate sighed before heading upstairs to the chaos again.

As soon as Taehyung left the two of them alone, Jimin put the aid supplies down and carefully reached his hand out for Jungkook's wound.

But before he could touch it, Jungkook vigorously took his lower arm while sending Jimin a dangerous glance.

"Don't touch me... " he hissed with an extinct voice.

Jimin's eyes widened with a sparkle of fear when Jungkook digged his fingers in the man's skin. The white haired formed a little pout with his lips and painted a sad expression on his face.

"Are you going to heal me?" Jungkook asked as if he was saying something he himself couldn't even believe.

Jimin nod and smiled kindly, like he wanted to say that everything was going to be fine.

"Will it hurt?" Jungkook asked while letting the man go finger by finger. Jimin ignored Jungkook's question and placed the palm of his hand on the captain's forehead while the other rested on his lower arm.

Jungkook couldn't help but let his mind fully focus on the man's beautiful face and take every detail of it. Jimin closed his eyes and started muttering words those weird words again.

Jungkook saw bright green lines trail over Jimin's arm and hands, the moment the elegant sparkles reached his skin, Jungkook felt like all the pain got sucked out of his body with waves of warmth and relieve. His mind got slowly saved of all its suffocating and for a few seconds he felt so mighty and fulled with energy that all his grief and anger disappeared and his mind felt free.

He felt the sides of his wound grow together like magnets and the throbbing feeling disappeared while the green light traveled over his body and redeemed him of all his aches.

Jimin fluttered his eyes open, his pupils were sparkling like green diamonds and the tips of his hair slowly colored white again.

Jungkook felt the back of his head the moment Jimin stopped whispering his spells and withdrew his hands. Nothing was left of his wound, not even a scar. But the feeling didn't last for long either and Jungkook almost hated himself for graving at the intense feeling if healing again.

The captain met Jimin's dominant eyes that slightly colored blue again and felt himself get stuck in the man's gaze.

"Remarkable..." Jungkook brought out while still stroking his hands over his blooded hair but not finding any damage.