ɴᴏᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴇ

{A bit of intense content (^o^)}

Jimin gently pushed Jungkook backwards against the opposite wall, while keeping strong eye-contact, his hands slowly traveling down over the captain's chest.

"You know... " he said with a low and raspy voice while letting his hand slide further down over Jungkook's stomach like he was feeling a soft velvet blanket "Why I came to your room..."

Jungkook looked down, following Jimin's hand with his eyes while chewing on the inside of his lip. This man was somehow driving him crazy, making him function like a doll, out of control. How was this man shy one moment, but yet so dominant the other moment?

Jimin abruptly stopped lowering and serenely tucked his hands under Jungkook's blouse, passing over his hips and letting his nails go over his smooth back- skin. Jungkook's neck hair went up straight away by the sensitivity the man sent him.

Jimin's hands entered Jungkook's ass pockets and let something heavy fell into it.

"You lost something" the man said while going in Jungkook's pants and grabbing his smooth ass, digging his fingers in his skin while pressing his body up against him.

The captain let out a shuddering breath "My medallion...."

Jimin smiled softly and gave him a small nod. Jungkook was frozen and butterflies were violently fluttering their wings in his stomach.

Jimin went for his neck breathing warm against it "You lost it under water" he whispered before brushing Jungkook's skin, burning with every time his full lips softly contacted with his neck as he placed them further down and made a path towards Jungkook's collarbone.

Jungkook knew Jimin was just getting started but it felt like he was drowning in endorphin already. He tucked his head back in satisfaction, feeling Jimin's warm and soft tongue taste him and his small hands cherishing his body.

"You're trembling Polýtimos.... " Jimin said through small packs with an eager voice.

Jungkook took a deep breath while staring at the wooden panels above him. He wanted to kiss those plumb lips so badly, letting his tongue slide in and taste him.

"You-"

Jimin redraw his hands and Jungkook felt his blouse getting unbuttoned.

"Look at me" Jimin whispered before lovingly brushing Jungkook's chest. The captain lowered his head, enjoying the wave of electricity that went through his body every second and made him feel fuzzy.

"Toccami per favore..." Jungkook whispered to himself while feeling his body getting more and more in the mood.

The small boy loosened the last button while keeping fiery contact with Jungkook's skin, he sensually shove the thin fabric over the captain's shoulders and arms, letting it fall on the ground with a soft thud.

Jimin bit his lips while venturing over Jungkook's muscular body with lust full eyes that carried quick red sparkles, like he was somehow possessed of something evil.

"You're so hot" Jimin almost drooled while letting his tongue wet his lower lip "I want to kiss every single inch of you..."

Jungkook smiled smugly and let no time go to lift the smaller in the air and roughly bend his fingers around Jimin's thighs "Then do it" he grunted lowly.

Jimin gasped for air, locking his legs around Jungkook's waist and cupping Jungkook's face to hungrily collide their lips in a passionate and fiery kiss. Pure pleasure from the core of their bodies, heating each other up and fulfilling each other's needs.