sᴏᴅᴏᴍʏ

{Pretty intense! ^_^}

The white haired sucked on his lip to clean the blood, going for Jungkook's neck after. The captain groaned and pressed the gods naked body against him, loving the pain and the wet touch of his tongue.

Jimin kissed a path up and down over his Adam's apple, he firmly took Jungkook's hair and made him look at him again. He glide his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth that hang open in satisfaction.

They gently danced their tongues together, the sound of sloppy kisses filled the room as Jimin ardently kept pulling Jungkook's hair, his fingers digging in his skull and making Jungkook let out soft whimpers.

Jungkook felt his body getting more and more turned on, his hands groping over Jimin's body and feeling his boner chafe against his thigh.

"Fuck~ah" Jimin moaned as he felt his skin burn under Jungkook's nails that left red scratch marks.

"Don't dominate me Daímonas" Jimin smirked. He violently pushed the captain into the soft blankets, voraciously kissing his way down and sucking a hickey on his stomach while his hands stroke down over Jungkook's arms, chest and bend around his waist.

Jungkook let out a low grunt when he felt Jimin's tight mouth around his length that rapidly became as hard as a rock as his mind went in total bliss.

The captain clung onto the wooden pillars of the bed and harshly sucked his lip when the skilled touch of his angel pleasured his part.

Jimin slowly rubbed his lips from tip to base as he held on tight to Jungkook's hips to keep him steady while he locked lusty and admiring eyes with him from under his lashes.

When Jimin lovingly started to suck on Jungkook's erect length the captain started to pant as he broke down in sweat.

"Ah~ah fuck~ so g-good"

Jimin stopped, which left Jungkook greedy for more. The god crawled up to the captain like a hunting animal, his face looking gold under the candle light.

"Want more of that Daímonas?" he smirked while biting his lip, knowing how to play the game.

Jungkook chuckled deeply "You dirty Dio del sesso" he took Jimin's small waistline and rapidly changed positions so he was on top. He hovered over Jimin, caging him below him.

Jungkook teasingly lowered his body weight on Jimin's boner, his hard abs stroking over the tip but not giving him much which left Jimin only lingering. Jungkook smugly looked down at his pride, his body rolling over Jimin in a slow pace.

Jimin's eyes automatically fell shut when Jungkook sucked his lip every time he waved his lower stomach against Jimin's tip and a storm off butterflies was set free inside of them.

"Carino, who's whipped now" Jungkook pouted while he panted swiftly.

Pre-cum leaked from Jimin's length as he tucked his head back in the pillows, his hands averting down.

"Ahh-c-caz-zo-o-o~~" Jungkook breathed out when Jimin's hand took his dick and his other hand placed on Jungkook's chest to press him back, leaning into a kiss while moving both of them up.

They both sad high on their knees now, Jimin's hand going over Jungkook's shaft and making him go crazy.

The captain fell against Jimin's body, sweat leaving his pores as he made small hip trusts in Jimin's hand.

Jungkook breathed his warmth against Jimin's neck and sucked a long lasting kiss to mark the side of him.

"I need you." he whispered, his mask falling off him and making him feel soft for Jimin.