ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

Jungkook stepped forward and swung his sword towards his opponent's revealed chest. Skull expected this and easily leaned backwards to then immediately swivel in Jungkook's direction only to fling his sword through thin air with a loud growl. The audience cheered loudly because of Jungkook's quick actions.

The captain chuckled with fiery eyes and took a defensive stance "Is that all you got?"

Skull trusted his sword forward, both their swords met in the air with an resounding clang. Their sight crossed and the captain narrowed his eyes, tensing his muscles to the fullest to protect his face from the iron that came closer inch by inch.

It was obvious Skull was taller and bigger than him, but body shape isn't everything in a good fight, speed and sensing your enemy could make the difference between life and death.

Jungkook rapidly slide his sword downwards and went for Skull's shin, redrawing with fluid twist. The sharp iron easily cut through the flash, Skull cursed while speeding towards Jungkook, spanning his biceps in the attack.

The captain saw this broad and muscled body coming closer and twirled to the side, but the man got grabbed by his wounded arm. Skull's fingers digged deeply in the flesh while smirking devilish. Jungkook gritted through teeth while kicking Skull in between the legs to get his bleeding arm back.

His opponent's legs weakened while he shielded his parts with his hands in pain. He kept focusing on the ground while the crew grew silent, but that did not last long. Skull straightened his back and threw himself at Jungkook with a recharging cry. The captain prepared himself before the heavy weighted man collide with his chest, like a panther leaping his prey. Not having enough time to defend himself.

Jungkook gasped for air when it felt like a big rock was thrown against his chest and his body was catapulted against the ground. The captain immediately saw a fist lash out at him and felt an intense pain in his jaw and temples, Skull hit him again and again and again, until Jungkook tasted the savor of blood in his mouth and his opponent only felt mightier and more satisfying with every violent movement.

The sound of his yelling crew became vaguer every second, the only thing he could see was those smug and sick expression of his opponent that grew fiercer. Jungkook tried to move his arms but they were pressed against the ground.

"How are you taking this piece of shit!" Skull gritted, saliva landing on the captain's cheek as he stopped hitting Jungkook and just looked at his art.

"Feeling better now, where's that pride now huh?" he said in sick laughter as he tucked his head back and brought his fists in the air as a sign of victory.

Jungkook felt the anger boiling up his blood, only destructive thoughts filling his mind. No one messed with his pride, never. This was his chance, Skull's eyes were fixed on the audience, only enjoying the attention and not sparingly Jungkook a glare.

The captain rapidly pulled his arms away with all the strength he had left and bend his fingers around Skull's bare throat. He pinched his airway shot as he slowly pushed the man off him and struggled his body up with his other arm.

Drips of blood seeped from Jungkook's temples as he hovered over Skull and only fortify his grip. The man stared at him with wide eyes, his breath lessened more and more. Jungkook brought his lips close to his ear. Everyone around them held their breaths, only she sound of the wind surrounded them.

"No one takes...... my.... pride" the captain whispered lowly as he heard Skull's breath caught.

"He's killing him" Namjoon said in panic "He's killing him"

The crew came back to reality and started to encourage their captain, they were only amused by a good fight, it usually did not end with someone to die, but that didn't mean they did not enjoy it if it happened after all.