15. Stay by Me

⚠️SEXUAL ASSAULT ⚠️

It was late at night and I couldn't sleep again. I sat on the roof, staring at the moon. I then got back on ground to walk back to my room. I stopped when I see a soldier walking to me. He was a rather saggy looking man with a receding hairline.

"Can't sleep?" He said.

"Yeah..." I responded.

"Me, too." He says. "But you were amazing during the Trost battle."

I said my thanks, though I didn't particularly do much. I only killed a couple titans and then spent the rest of the time knocked out.

"I'm a fan of yours." He stares at me.

I have fans?

I scratched my head.

"Hmm? Something seems to be troubling you."

I stood as I see him walking near me, closing the distance between us. I took a step back. He grabbed my wrist suddenly and covers my mouth with his other hand.

"I can show you a good view." He whispers in my ear.

Right when I was about to open my mouth, he grabs me and covers my mouth. I struggled and looked for help, but it was late at night. The windows were dark and everyone is asleep.

He drags me into the shed near the stables. It was a small space with various objects and a large closet. The closet door flung open and a large man comes out. The slit of moonlight coming in revealed him to be John.

He snickers and pats my abductor. "Good job." He makes his way to me with my arms held down by my abductor. "Quick, tie her up!"

I struggled, but the guy was surprising strong despite his appearance. I broke free after what seemed like forever only to get my head hit by a wooden bat. I fell to the ground with stars dancing in my eyes. I was semi-conscious as I watched myself being tied up by the two men.

I hate men.

The so familiar sensation of my pants being unwillingly pulled down happens as my underwear comes next.

John snickers as he and the abductor becomes aroused at my lower half.

"You're so tiny." John licks his lips. "Just like a little girl. But then you've got breasts like an adult woman." He then mutters. "Get you a girl who can do both~"

He unbuckled his pants, slid down his underwear to reveal his fat, old man department. He then leans down so he could place his fat lips onto mine. However, he was interrupted by the breakdown of the wooden door. I turned my head to see a silhouette. It was a silhouette I knew of. His silhouette. Levi's.

The pain in my head intensified as the last image I see was of the familiar beat down that I always remembered. Just like the day he first saved me from being raped and helped me to move forward.

"Better watch it, you scum." He spats.
-

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in an unfamiliar room.

"You're awake." I turned to see Levi coming into the room.

I looked out the window to see dawn.

Levi reaches for my hand and I flinched. The last time I flinched from men was years ago. Levi retracted his hand.

"Did they touch you?" He asks.

I shook my head and turn, meeting his steel grey eyes. They looked so soft and I felt myself melting away in them. I then noticed some bruising on his knuckles.

"I see that part of you haven't changed." He says and then, "Sorry."

I realized that he was talking about the old men.

Yes, I have always needed him there to protect me from them. I was a helpless little girl back then. And now, I'm still that little helpless girl. Becoming a soldier and training to fight did nothing. It did nothing!

I gripped the blanket as I fought back tears.

I felt a pair of arms gently wrapped around me and I was pulled into Levi's embrace. I widened my eyes. I didn't flinch and I let myself give in to his warmth. My face buried in his chest, I caught whiffs of tea and laundry from him. And I could hear his heartbeat. The soft lub dub of his heart eased me. I raised my arms and held him back.

I can't hate him.

I was well aware of the words I said to him days before, that I hate him. I realized that in actuality, I was being selfish. I was just dumping all my ugly feelings onto him, thinking that the problem was with others but not myself. I was displacing and projecting my stress and anxiety. I was running away and refusing to face reality again.

"Levi..." I muttered. "Don't ever leave me."

"Idiot." He says.

He strokes my hair as I listen to him.

"I never did."

___________
SORRY the assault keeps happening to her or I guess yOU;;
Thank you for reading though