Prologue

//it's finally here, the second book of The Afton trilogy. So, this is a Undertale and FNAF crossover, there are probably a lot of these but I'm going to try to not make it sound like other people so it doesn't look like I am copying. I have my own special way of making it not sound like other people's stories of Chris Afton and Undertale. In this part, it just reflects Micheal's past when he was 8, or Chris' age. Their mom tells him the story of the undergrounds and how real it is. Also just to let you guys know, Michael Afton and Mike Schmidt the night guard in this story are not the same person//.

"Alright children, bed time." Michael heard his mom say while she was holding his 2 year old baby brother. "Aww, mom, 5 more minutes!" 6 year old Elizabeth said trying to get their mom to change her mind but of corse she didn't. "That's what you said 5 minutes ago, now let's get up those stairs," she said with a soothing voice. Michael obeyed and walked to his bed. He waited for his mom to walk in and tuck him in, but while he waited, he was hearing noises in his closet. Is it those monsters again? He thought to himself, he grabbed his Foxy mask and put it on, hoping to scare the monster away. He tip toed to the closet, a little bit shaking but trying to be big brave boy. He opens the closet a little crack and takes a peek, he sees red eyes in the closet, and then he saw a red smile that didn't look normal. At that moment, he freaked out and ran back to his bed.

His mother saw him run back to his bed then she asked, "what's the matter Mikey?" "Mom, there was a monster in my closet, I saw its eyes," Michael said with his sheets over his head. His mom goes and checks the closet, there was nothing, "I don't see any monsters." "But mom, there was a monster," Micheal said but then his mom just smiled and said, "have I ever told you about the time me and your uncle went underground into a monster kingdom?"  Michael heard the kingdom part and he took the sheets off his head, "you saw a monster kingdom?" His mother continued, "yes, me and your uncle were your age when we stumbled across a hole in a mountain called Mt. Ebbot." He scoot in to listen to the story.

"I was a curious child, your uncle warned me to not to go close to it but silly me, I did. I was close to falling when your uncle caught me, but he wasn't strong enough to hold me, so we both fell in. That was when we found the monster kingdom. We met two skeletons, a tall one named Papyrus and a short one named Sans."

"Those are weird names."

"Of course Mikey, but that was their names. They weren't the only monsters down there, there was a goat woman, a fish woman, a dinosaur scientist, and a talking flower."

"I didn't know flowers could talk."

"Those monsters became our friends, well the flower was not so trustworthy to my brother. We thought we could start new lives there, but great lives came great consequences. Your uncle had been right about not trusting the flower, just like how every monster had been right about being aware of the goat king. The goat king wanted to take our souls, but we fought him but I was the only one who could get back to the surface. Your uncle didn't make it, and so from that day forward, the monsters remained trapped underneath the earth until another human could fall in and give up their soul."

When she finished her story, Michael seemed fascinated, "wow, momma, you were so brave." "As long as I'm around, there will be no monster in your closet, my little Mikey," his mother comforted and then Michael smiled and gave her a hug, "I love you momma." "I love you too my little Mikey," she said to him and then she tucked him in and kissed him goodnight.

Weeks later, in the middle of the night, Michael woke up to hearing fighting outside his door, "momma?" He got out of bed, opened the door a little crack and then saw his mom and his dad, William Afton, fighting.

"Where have you been all day?!"

"I told you I was at work!"

"All the way til midnight? Are you kidding me?! I'm worried William, this is the third week that you have stayed at work 'til midnight."

"I told you! I was helping Mike Schmidt deal with his shift problem because he says the animatronics move at night, god Woman!"

"It's Ms. Rosemary to you now William! I'm done with this! You never spend any time with the kids and it's always me doing the work." She started walking away grabbing her suitcase. "Where are you going?" William asked her and she said, "back to my father's house, and I'm never coming back, ever!" Michael heard that and he started getting worried, he saw her walk out the door, get into her car and start the engine. Michael ran out his room, "Momma!" "Michael! Get to be-," William tried to yell at him but Michael shoved right pass him and opened the door. He saw his mother's car pull out the drive way, so he ran out and shouted, "Mom! Momma!!! Don't leave please!" She tried her hardest to not look back at her favorite son Michael calling to her as she drove away. Michael wouldn't give up, he ran after the car to try and get to her but he wasn't fast enough.

He tripped over a stone and fell on the concrete hard, he scrapped his knees and his arms. He cried for half an hour until William got outside, saw his son cry but showed no sympathy for him. He grabbed Michael by the collar of his pajamas and yell, "How Dare You Not Go To Bed When I Told You To Get Back To Bed! And What's Worse, You Shove Me On Top Of That!" Then he slapped Michael in the face getting him to shut up and stop crying over his scrap marks and his mother. "Now Man Up Michael! You Are 8 Years Old! You Are Not 2 Anymore! That Woman Has Weakened You For Far Too Long, Now It's Time To Harden You Into A Man! A Real Man!!!" William yelled again making Michael even more frightened until William slapped him again, "No Fear Michael!! You Are Too Old For Fear!!!"

At that point, Micheal's life had never been the same again. He wasn't allowed to show any fear or any true human emotions that William saw as being 'weak.' All because of that, Micheal had became ruthless and mean towards Chris and sometimes Elizabeth. But that doesn't mean he had been broken completely, he still had his mother's sweet nature in him but it's just hard for him to show it nowadays.