Snowdin part 3 and Meet Undyne

//in this part, the group reach the town of Snowdin where they will have to fight Papyrus, then they leave Snowdin to the waterfalls where clues for them start to show. It's the place where they meet Undyne in an unfriendly manner, also where Chris finally finds out Frisk's past//.

After the bridge encounter, they continued east to a little Christmas town called Snowdin. "Wow, this is beautiful, it's almost like it's Christmas everyday here," Chris commented amazed by the beauty of the town. Frisk was actually amazed by the town too, it brought memories back to him. They started exploring the city, they even saw the dog guards in a bar called Grillby's who greeted them by licking on their faces. They even saw a Christmas tree in the middle of the town with presents underneath the tree. Both Frisk and Chris walked underneath it to see if there were any presents that belonged to them. Frisk found one that said 'to: the dirt puppy, from: Dogamy,' he opens it and it was a manly bandanna, "wow! Look what I got!" Frisk told Chris and then he put it on, "how do I look?" "Like a man baby," Chris joked then Frisk lightly punched him in the arm. "I'm just kidding, you look like a man," Chris laughed while rubbing his arm. It was his turn to open his present from Dogaressa, he opened it and it was a striped sweater that almost looked exactly like his shirt but it's a sweater, "wow, I got a sweater, about time." Chris put it on, it fit perfectly and it felt just like Frisk's sweater, "cool, now we don't have to play 5 year olds anymore," Frisk added but Chris just hugged him, "well, we could do that once in a while." Frisk hugged back feeling warm and fuzzy again, like he use to.

After that, they continued East, but then they heard a squeaky voice that they recognize as Flowey. "Uh oh, it's that evil flower, we must hide. I know, into those trees," Frisk warned Chris while pointing at a forested path, so they ran and they could hear Flowey trying to go up to them. "Kids! You will not escape me! I'm going to Get You!" They heard him say. They both kept running until when they reached the forested path, all of a sudden, it became foggy and they saw Flowey stop, "I'll get you when you are out of that," he said before he turned back around. "That was close," Chris said and so they both kept walking through the fog as it got thicker and thicker. "We should probably hold hands here, we can easily get lost," Frisk said grabbing Chris' hand. Chris held his hand tighter so he would lose him. When they walked, the fog got thin enough to reveal a silhouette standing there. They stopped to see who it was, it was someone they had came there for, Papyrus.

"Allow me to tell you about some complex feelings," he said through the fog and added, "feelings like... the joy of finding more pasta lovers. The admiration for more puzzle- solving skills. The desire to have two cool, smart people think you are cool. These feelings, they must be what you are feeling right now!!! I can hardly imagine what it must be like to feel that way. After all, I am very great. I don't ever wonder what having lots of friends is like. I pity you... lonely humans." Chris really felt that feeling, "yeah, a stuffed animal talking bear is my only friend." Fredplush heard that and he just rubbed Chris' back. "I... I know what it's like too," Frisk surprisingly spoke. Chris wanted to ask more questions about Frisk but Papyrus spoke instead, "well, Worry Not!!! You shall be lonely no longer!!! I, the Great Papyrus will be your..." Chris heard that and he was getting excited, "wait, really?" Fredplush heard the pause and he warned the boys, Chris! Frisk! Run! Get out of there! "Wait, why?" Chris asked Fredplush but Fredplush repeated, He's not going to say what you think he is going to say! Apparently, it was too late to run, because Fredplush was right, Papyrus changed his words, "No!... I can't be your friend! You are a human! I must Capture You!!! Then, I can fulfill my lifelong dream! Powerful! Popular! Prestigious!!! That's Papyrus! The newest member of the royal guard!" Too late, Fredplush said as they got pulled into a battle.

Frisk was going to stop Papyrus without any violence, "please Papyrus, I don't want to fight, we don't have to fight." "But we must," Papyrus said. While Frisk was trying to talk him out of it, Chris looked through his Act options, he saw 'Flirt' but then he thought, as much as I really don't want to do this because it's weird, but what are determinations? So, he clicked the button, put on his super sexy mode and starts flirting with Papyrus while moaning, "hey baby, are you a mirror? Because I can see myself inside of you." Frisk held in his laugh when he saw his soul partner trying the flirt option and doing a great job at it. "What?! Fl- Flirting? Well, I am a skeleton with very high standards," Papyrus commented and Chris kept going, "I can make spaghetti, so why don't you twirl with me on a date if you know what I'm saying," He moaned quietly at the end making Frisk burst into laughter. "Oh no, you're meeting all of my standards! I guess we can date, let's date, L-later! After I capture you!" Papyrus told them before summoning his attacks. However, they dodged it and Frisk pressed the spare button. "So, you won't fight? Then, let's see if you can handle my fabled 'blue attacks,'" Papyrus said while summoning the blue bones. Remember, stay still, just like a blue stop sign, Fredplush reminded them so, they stayed still.