Chapter 2

5 minutes later, right near the college,  Olivia's car stopped, she got out of the car to see what it was and tried to fix it. Fitz was in his car and saw a woman with car trouble. He  saw that she was trying to fix the car engine and stopped to offer  help. "Hello, do you need help?" asked Fitz. Olivia was distracted, when  she heard that sexy voice and remembered who the voice was, she got all these goosebumps. Olivia turned her head and said, "Professor Grant, I'm  Olivia from your class... I didn't mean to bother you... but my car stopped out of nowhere." she started to stutter. "Hello, you're in my new law class. I saw you in my class today. You need help?" said Fitz. Yeah... I  think it's the engine. I need to get a new car." she laughed. Fitz looked at the engine and seen that it was really bad. "Look, I think your engine is really bad. you're going to have to call the winch. Olivia was paying attention to the teacher blue eyes, his sexy voice,  his muscles... "Okay, thanks... Professor Grant, I'll turn around." said  Olivia. "You live too far away? if you want... I can give you a ride? I'm not leaving a student of mine alone here with a broken car." he said. Olivia thought *I'm going to be alone in the car with my hot teacher* "Are you sure, it wouldn't bother you will it?" She asked. "Imagine, my students never bother me," he said. Olivia smiled and said, "Okay." By the time Olivia smiled, Fitz was mesmerized by her smile. Olivia closed her car. She got into Fitz car and called the winch to pick up her car up. "So.....did you enjoy my class? Fitz asked. "Yes, your class is  very good," she answered. "I'm glad that you liked me, I mean my class." Olivia thought *Am I crazy or is the teacher flirting with me? *  "I live near this street you can leave me right here." She said.  CONTINUE?